PDA

View Full Version : Problem with D&D bundle Mods?

Vorath8991
August 28th, 2017, 11:40
Hi,

I am a new user with FG and I bought the D&D bundle. I think I messed up because I bought FG via Steam but the bundle from the website? I have linked my accounts and when I ran the updater it downloaded all the mods but its not in the mods folder and I cant seem to find them anywhere on my PC. I didnt change the default save location. I am setting the core rules to e5, i dont have any extensions beside the default ones. I am going into my library to try and activate them but I am not getting anything besides: Basic Rules Players, BR DM, Bestiary and Magic Items? Am I missing something?

Zacchaeus
August 28th, 2017, 12:31
Hi Vorath. It matters not where you bought things from it should all be there.

First check that you have the standard or ultimate license (it will show on your start screen top right). If it says demo there then it's likely that your license key or username password has been entered incorrectly. If it's showing the correct license then again, the most likely cause is that your accounts haven't linked properly. Make absolutely sure that your license key is correct and when you go to link the accounts remove your credentials (username and password) and re-enter those in the manage screen. Then update those credentials from the update button. You should get a confirmation that your accounts have linked and then you can update FG again to download your modules.

Andraax
August 28th, 2017, 13:22
He said it downloaded the modules, so he has it linked correctly.

The modules for D&D are in an encrypted vault - you won't see them in the OS. Make sure you have your license key set properly, then just open your library, go into the module selection window, and you should see all your modules. Open the ones you need in your campaign.

Zacchaeus
August 28th, 2017, 14:44
Ah, my bad. I didn't read properly. As Andraax says you need to activate the modules that you want to use from inside your campaign. More information here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Library)