PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a player - 5th Edition Curse of Strahd

Moranthus
August 28th, 2017, 05:43
Hello,

I am looking for an additional player for a Curse of Strahd campaign that I am starting up shortly. I already have three players signed up from a previous game and we're looking to add one or two more to fill out the party.

Game Details:

System: D&D Fifth Edition
Session Times: Weekly, SUNDAYS, 5PM-9PM EST
FG License: Standard License (or ultimate) required (I do not have an ultimate license)
Game Type: 50/50 RP and Combat - be prepared to play a character but also be prepared to be challenged by regular combat.
Communication: ALL Official game interactions will be in-client text chat only - including player/DM interraction. Voice chat will be provided for players to conduct 'table talk' if they desire.

I have recently ended a 7th edition CoC campaign and I am looking to start up a campaign using The Curse of Strahd for 5th edition (Starting at level 1 and going through 9-11). I am looking for an additional player for the group, preferably someone who has little or no experience with the Ravenloft setting. This game will be heavily based in Gothic Horror, so please only apply if that sort of thing interests you. If you are interested in the game, please reply here on the thread or by PM and I will get back to you shortly. Please provide some information to me on your experience and the kind of game you are looking for. Questions are certainly welcome.

- Moranthus.

SirGraystone
August 28th, 2017, 15:21
In my opinion Curse of Strahd is the best official campaign so far, this link give lots of useful information to a DM about it (If you plan to be a players don't spoils it by reading that)

https://thecampaign20xx.blogspot.ca/2016/03/dungeons-dragons-guide-to-curse-of.html

Savage2OP
August 28th, 2017, 17:48
I would love to play. That's the setting I've most wanted to try. I'm working right now but can talk more later.

Moranthus
August 28th, 2017, 17:57
Savage2OP - please do.

SirGraystone - thank you for the link!

To everyone else: I am going to suspend recruitment for now. I have a number of players to talk to about joining. Thank you all for your interest,

Bilz
August 29th, 2017, 13:15
I'd love to play, but that day/time doesn't work for me.