PDA

View Full Version : LFG, 1 Player, Weeknight Game Mon Wed or Thurs, CST (US), D&D 5E or Pathfinder

boomstick76p
August 27th, 2017, 14:42
FG License: FG Standard License

Time Zone: Central Time USA

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I am In college, so evenings are my time available. I am available after 5 PM on Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays in a monthly, bi-weekly or weekly schedule setting.

Term: Long term (up to a year) or medium length (3-6 month) campaign. (open to a 1-shot).

Voice: I do have TS3 and Discord for Voice chatting, and would be willing to get another.

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder, D&D, AD&D 3.5 & 5E.

Game System Experience: Experience playing: (A)D&D(pre 3.5), Shadowrun(2nd Ed.), Vampire The Masquerade(2nd Ed.).

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have had FG for about 6 months now. I have a monthly group doing a 5e session so I am getting the hang of the workings. Basic play is smoother for me now.

Character Type Preferred: I do not have a class that I "only" play. As a teenager, I played a Magic using Ninja. I am cozy utilizing sneak, and stealth so Rogues are a nice class. But I could also venture into a big dumb tank if necessary. ;-) I can create a new character if needed, but I have a couple that I could begin with that have not been played. (1 Pathfinder LVL 6 Half-Orc Cleric, and 2 D&D 5e LVL 1's, Dragonborn Ranger and a Human Ranger)

About me: I am a retired Marine, I was an Aviation Electronics Technician, an MOS ("C") school Instructor/Senior Instructor and a Classified materials manager and Top Secret Control Officer. I spent 20 Years in and loved it! I am a past Gamer, reviving my interests and play in Tabletop RPG's. I have always loved character creation and the creativity from thinking of new worlds and abilities I like to play about a 60/40 style combat/RP. Although lots of combat that results in lots of loot that results in solving issues and/or items of interest is always good! I do like having to find things that can be upgraded or link to other things with respect to a bigger picture. I do like a comedic presence, though seriousness is necessary at times. Though my characters may not be me, I do tend to give them my normal sense of humor and cynicism in game. I am fairly new but I would be willing to play one-shots.

Message me if interested in having me in your game. I usually check my FG massages 2X / wk.

MrNevada117
August 28th, 2017, 16:34
I don't know if you are available at 1pm PST. I have a RotRL game in 5th Edition game going. Otherwise, my other games are full (RotRL game is played on Roll20).

cyphus5
August 28th, 2017, 18:24
I'm just starting up a new campaign here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2726). This forum thread (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?39868-LFP-1-2-Players-D-amp-D-5e-Twitch-Broadcast-Wed-8PM-CST-(GMT-5-00)&p=352331#post352331) provides more details about what I'm looking for. Responding to the forum post will help your chances of getting in.

boomstick76p
September 2nd, 2017, 17:04
Cyphus5,

I went ahead and applied in your calendar for your new campaign coming up. I discussed with you that I couldn't start for some time. The plans I had fell through with the other party and I would be able to start anytime after this week. I have some ideas that with My Ranger(either of them) Dragon born or Spy background, could benefit the party. Yes, Normal Spies are normally deceitful and unlawful, but my guy uses his spying knowledge to use for the benefit of the company, Kind of a Counter-Spy profile toe defend the company from would be troublemakers. My Dragon born, would also use his knowledge and skill to defend company shipments.

See where I'm going? Still, just let me know if you fill up with or without me so I know to look for a different group.

Thanks again!

LordBalkoth
September 2nd, 2017, 18:16
If you're still interested I could use a player for this campaign (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?36575-LFP-for-Wednesday-Night-Pathfinder-Campaign-(8-EST-7-CST-5-PST)).