PDA

View Full Version : Discord + Fantasy Grounds issues

GunbunnyFuFu
August 25th, 2017, 11:08
Good day all...hopefully this is the place to ask questions concerning this.

Recently I began noticing some odd behavior in regards to Fantasy Grounds and Discord. I use Push To Talk, and on any application (when the focus window) but Fantasy Grounds I can hit the PTT button and Discord will transmit. However, when Fantasy Grounds is the focus app, PTT will not work and I have to click off Fantasy Ground to another window in order to transmit voice. This is less than ideal in most situations. Has anyone else experienced this, and how have you fixed it if you have fixed it?

GunbunnyFuFu

Zacchaeus
August 25th, 2017, 11:19
I remember seeing a couple of other posts about this issue but I can't find them and I can't remember if there is a solution. It may be that following the recent Discord updates some setting or other has changed - or possibly one in windows. Also might depend on what key your are binding the PTT to. I see the default is CTRL but I assume that you have changed that since that key is used by FG.

GunbunnyFuFu
August 25th, 2017, 11:41
Figured it out....when I reinstalled my computer, I reinstalled Discord and I failed to add Fantasy Grounds as a game within Discord. Once Fantasy Grounds was added, PTT worked correctly. Thank you Zacchaeus for helping troubleshoot this!

GunbunnyFuFu