August 26th, 2017, 06:39
Yes

VenomousFiligree
August 26th, 2017, 07:39
Cool! :)

If you need help testing...?

GMSean
October 12th, 2017, 18:38
Veeeery excited about this one...as well as the Two Headed Serpent campaign. That would be a fantastic FG module.

ianmward
October 13th, 2017, 04:42
Veeeery excited about this one...as well as the Two Headed Serpent campaign. That would be a fantastic FG module.

That's next on my list after Pulp Cthulhu! :)

dstuffle
November 30th, 2017, 18:32
And Boom! there it is in the FG Store.

Thank you. Please accept my money as a token of my gratitude.

Sjelsyk
November 30th, 2017, 19:14
Also very happy to see Pulp Cthulhu on FG, even if I'll probably not run any games with it for a while (had to buy it anyway to support you guys for your great work), but it's definitely on my "to run" list.

BTW, is it just me or is there nowhere on the character sheet to drag "Archetypes" or "Talents"? :)

GMSean
November 30th, 2017, 20:24
woo!!

damned
December 1st, 2017, 01:30
Also very happy to see Pulp Cthulhu on FG, even if I'll probably not run any games with it for a while (had to buy it anyway to support you guys for your great work), but it's definitely on my "to run" list.

BTW, is it just me or is there nowhere on the character sheet to drag "Archetypes" or "Talents"? :)

Thank you Sjelsyk :)
You need to load the Pulp Cthulhu extension.
If you need the code to add it to your own extension Im sure we can share that.

Sjelsyk
December 1st, 2017, 07:07
Oh, I didn't see the "Game: Use Pulp Cthulhu Rules" option in the options yesterday (To be fair I didn't look that extensively in the options apart from changing Era to Pulp Cthulhu), but now the Archetype and Talents are showing :) Great!
May I add that NPC > Generic Characters > "National Guard" is added as "National GuardNational Guard" ;)

ianmward
December 1st, 2017, 07:50
Thanks, I’ll sort that out. Please keep posting issues as you spot them.

spite
December 6th, 2017, 06:11
Pandora's Palace on Pandora's box image link is dead.

ianmward
December 6th, 2017, 06:15

Thanks for the heads up, I’ll fix it up for the next release.

ianmward
December 6th, 2017, 08:40

I just checked on my copy and it seems to be okay. Please can you check again, perhaps using a new campaign?

Sjelsyk
December 6th, 2017, 09:52
I just checked it as well, and I also get an error when attempting to open "Pandora's Palace Map" from images list: "Database Error: image: Invalid file (Pandora's Palace Map.jpg)"

ianmward
December 6th, 2017, 10:39
I think it's due to the ' in the filename.

I've updated it and will get it pushed in the next release

Gordma
October 2nd, 2018, 19:01
I have the Pulp Cthulhu module enabled but I still can't see a place in the character sheet to input the player Archetype. Any help please?
/

Sjelsyk
October 2nd, 2018, 19:23
I think you also need to have the Pulp Cthulhu theme activated AND choose Pulp Cthulhu in Era (in the settings)

Gordma
October 2nd, 2018, 19:48

Yep, I did all that. Still nothing shows up. I even made a new campaign with pulp cthulhu just in case the old one could not be updated. Still nothing.

Sjelsyk
October 2nd, 2018, 20:09

This setting does it :-) It wasn't the Era which I though it was.

Gordma
October 2nd, 2018, 20:35
That worked! Thanks!

Is proper Pulp Cthulhu automation coming at some point?

damned
October 2nd, 2018, 23:32
Hola Gordma - what features would you like to see?

Gordma
October 3rd, 2018, 16:46
Would be nice if the player could choose his pulp talents. Also his primary attribute gets boosted.