PDA

View Full Version : Portraits on pregens?

Galdrin
August 23rd, 2017, 17:06
I'm preparing a PFRPG module for future use and I managed to get in the pregens with tokens but I can't get their portraits to stuck. Anyone who knows if it's possible and where in the XML I need to apply pressure?

Zacchaeus
August 23rd, 2017, 17:36
Portraits don't stick; they are only attached in the campaign (they can't be part of the module since they exist in a .ppk file rather than a module file). You can create a .ppk pack if you want to and have that available as a separate item.

Nickademus
August 23rd, 2017, 18:01
I thought portraits were on the player's computer, not the GM's.

Galdrin
August 23rd, 2017, 18:30
You can create a .ppk pack if you want to and have that available as a separate item.

Would that be like a token module but with the portraits folder from the campaign instead?

Zacchaeus
August 23rd, 2017, 18:31
I thought portraits were on the player's computer, not the GM's.

They can be on either. Usually I, as GM, just give the player's a portrait but hey can select their own if they have any on their own machine.

Zacchaeus
August 23rd, 2017, 18:32
Would that be like a token module but with the portraits folder from the campaign instead?

No, you can't, as I said, put portraits in a module; they go in a .ppk file (same thing zip them up and change the .zip to .ppk)

Galdrin
August 23rd, 2017, 18:39
Cool, thank you Zacchaeus, I'll have to play arround a bit with that. Every day is a good day to learn something new.