PDA

View Full Version : LFP-need 1-2 players monday night.

waylorn
August 21st, 2017, 02:48
I need two players to play in Monday night game horde of the dragon queen based in dragonlance. the game starts at 10pm est I should be on an hour earlier for loading and character creation. let me know by pm and ill send you the discord channel where we meet. the times are always the same but the days are random and picked by the players.
thanks.

Furied Fate
August 24th, 2017, 03:34
I'll play. PM sent!

jdrake007
August 26th, 2017, 03:33
I need two players to play in Monday night game horde of the dragon queen based in dragonlance. the game starts at 10pm est I should be on an hour earlier for loading and character creation. let me know by pm and ill send you the discord channel where we meet. the times are always the same but the days are random and picked by the players.
thanks.

Just sent you a PM. I'd love to join.

MysticCelt
August 26th, 2017, 17:44
PM sent... would love more information about the campaign.

Uraence
August 26th, 2017, 17:51
I'm game. Should work out just right for me. I'm typically free from all family duties around 9pm CST.

I've got 35 years experience playing D&D of all editions and have been using FG for a couple of months now. I've played every race and class so I can fill in with whatever is needed. My highest level character of all time was a 17th level Red Robe Irda Wizard.

iriego
August 28th, 2017, 14:03
willing to tryout at your campaign, Dragon Queen is a nice long adventure to start at.

PM sent
Regards Iriego.

peleta
August 29th, 2017, 16:34
Hi,

What is the time zone?

Cheers

Valderhide
August 29th, 2017, 20:13
Probably to late as I just got my internet today, but PM sent for inv/questions