PDA

View Full Version : DaveNaler's QoTW ToA

DaveNaler
August 20th, 2017, 19:31
All,

To help simplify communication a bit, I will be adding this thread and updating it weekly. Also there will be things to note at the bottom of the thread.
These sessions will be streamed, we will be using the FG discord for chats.
Anyone is welcome to listen in, however I would ask non-players to keep commentary quiet as most sessions will be full.
My plan is to start promptly at 6pm, please try to arrive a bit early and be ready to go. If you are going to be late, please let me know ahead of time so I can account for it.

Quest of the week schedule : https://dndadventurersleague.org/dm-quests/quest-of-the-week/

12/4 - DDEX2-3

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we will be delaying the game for a few months

A few quick notes: 1) this is AL so all characters must be AL legal. 2) You do not have to play the same characters each week, just a correct level for the adventure.

Also please note that the Tomb of Annihilation quests will include the Death Curse. After discussing this with other DM's and in a few groups, I have no issue if you wish to play the same character throughout the seasons. Also the primer was updated and has been added below

Game will be on Mondays starting 9/11

mixologee
August 23rd, 2017, 22:17
what time will the server be up?

DaveNaler
August 24th, 2017, 03:07
server will usually be up around 5:30

Skylar_Wolf
August 28th, 2017, 04:11
Have you had a chance to look over my last email that I sent you? I am unsure if you still have room or want me to play. So please let me know asap.

DaveNaler
August 28th, 2017, 16:36
Right now we have tons of sign ups and only room for seven, it's pretty full up. It's always worth checking to see if people do not show. I am considering adding a second day in to cover people who can't make Wednesday.

DaveNaler
August 30th, 2017, 20:51
Sorry for late notice, I have to postpone tonight to Monday next week, an important meeting just came up I must attend.

DragonsDen13
August 30th, 2017, 21:48
But....but.....but....I was zoned in for some mayhem! Hope the meeting goes well.

DaveNaler
September 3rd, 2017, 23:38
I am will to add a second night for this, Thursdays. This will be a week off from the Quest of the Week, (this week would be DDEX2-2 in place of DDAL 7-1). I would need to know if there is interest to do this or not.

misfab
September 4th, 2017, 05:26
Can't wait to play. Please keep me in mind.

TempoSpire
September 4th, 2017, 13:33
Hello. I can't do Thursdays but if some from the main group move want the Thursday evening I would love to play Mondays.

As for today, I am away due to the long weekend. Please don't remove me from the list. I will be available future Mondays.

midas
September 5th, 2017, 19:51
I'm definitely up for Thursdays. I have in-store AL stuff on Mondays and Wednesdays and like the idea of having something for Thursdays as well.

**EDIT** It looks like I won't be available for this Thursday (have a dinner date for my birthday) but I'd still like to participate on other Thursdays, if possible.

DaveNaler
September 9th, 2017, 16:56
OK all now that season 7 DM quests and such have come out, there is a change that removes the Quest of the Week rewards. There is also the Death Curse being added in for Season 7 gameplay. Based on these changes/additions I am adapting to playing this as a season 2 play through followed by Season 7. This will allow us to ignore the death curse until we have completed season 2. There are 15 DDEX 2 modules with a few extended modules that will take longer than a single week. We will run Tier 1 items first, then run Tier 2 items. Likely this will mean having multiple characters/parties, which is good it will allow us to mix up characters when needed. This will also affect the Thursday runs once they start. I will start them on ddex2-1 on 9/15 provided there are sufficient players for it. See you at the tables!

DaveNaler
September 19th, 2017, 01:27
Hey all, we have some unexpected changes here at home, I will be cancelling the Thursday night games until after the new year. Sorry, IRL takes precedent.

n3krosis11
September 25th, 2017, 21:59
Dave, the comment for the Tuesday games look to be affected similarly. Just wanted to double check that is correct.

Thanks!

DaveNaler
September 25th, 2017, 22:01
Monday games were put on hiatus until December Tuesday games are not mine so not sure if something happened there.

n3krosis11
September 25th, 2017, 22:07
Sorry had Tuesday on the mind...meant Monday.

Thank you for the quick response!