PDA

View Full Version : Monster Manuals ii, iii, Fiend folio?

mrannah
February 7th, 2006, 17:38
looking mainly for the above content to add to my FG, does anyone know of any addition that includes this info? I note that the Complete SRD ruleset for Fantasy grounds from Digital Adventures (available at RPG Now) has psionic and epic stats included, as well as a lot of information, and is definitely of interest to me, but i specifically want the creatures available in the expansions above.

Any suggestions or clarifications would be appreciated. thanks. (just trying to make the most of my subsequent spending if i have to buy a suppliment.)

Thore_Ironrock
February 7th, 2006, 22:20
I don't believe any companies working with Smiteworks have made agreements with Wizards to recreate those tomes in FG format. Hopefully someday :)

Actually, there are plans by Code Monkey to do this, it is a question of finding the development time. Hopefully it will happen this year. I can say this because Digital Adventure will probably be sub-contracted for the work. :)

mrannah
February 8th, 2006, 02:26
here's hoping...that would make me a happy little dm....and hopefully it will be a financially reasonable package when they do. i guess we'll all be waiting with our eye on the 'coming soon' box, eh?

danielpryor
February 8th, 2006, 05:11
No one can do this without messing up copyright permission with hasbro/wotc. keep dreaming guys.

richvalle
February 8th, 2006, 12:05
No one can do this without messing up copyright permission with hasbro/wotc. keep dreaming guys.

Code Monkeys HAVE permission from WoTC. They have done several WoTC modules for FG already.

Dreams are good.

:)

rv

Thore_Ironrock
February 8th, 2006, 22:56

So negative Daniel .... ;)

Code Monkey Publishing has an official license with WOTC to produce products based on their IPs, which has been OKed for Fantasy Grounds conversions. THE SUNLESS CITADEL has already been released (produced by Digital Adventures), and THE FORGE OF FURY is awaiting approval.

It is through this venue that we hope to bring official WOTC products to Fantasy Grounds, and is one of the reasons we discourage copyright violations so that the boys in Renton keep letting us do these conversions.

richvalle
February 9th, 2006, 02:18
Hey Thore... you forgot to add the teaser.

:)

rv

Thore_Ironrock
February 9th, 2006, 23:07
Hey Thore... you forgot to add the teaser.

:)rv

Sure I did ...

... keep letting us do these conversions.

Best I got at the moment ...

More soon though. :)