PDA

View Full Version : Rookie D&D player LFG for The Sunless Citadel.

Glaine
August 17th, 2017, 12:50
FG license: I got the standard version of the game.
Timezone: I live in the GMT +1 timezone EU
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: monday, tuesday, thursday and saturday at 7-8pm to 11pm, and either weekly or monthly game.
Term: either One shot or sessions would sound nice.
Voice: I'll be using Discord for voice-chat.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e please :)
Game System Experience: I am VERY new to D&D 5e.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Same with the 5e D&D system, I am also new with the FG system.

Character Type Preferred: I have four characters ready to play, but I would like to either play as my Human wizard or my Dwarf Fighter.
About me: well, I'm a rookie when it comes to dungeons and dragons 5e and are hoping to find a kind group to teach me the rules and perhaps become a better player :) as for the combat and roleplay ratio, I'm 40% for combat and 60% for roleplaying in the adventures I would like to join into :)

If there is a group that is willing to let a rookie like me join them, let me know on Dicord by PM'ing me at Glaine#0528 (I must however have to tell this: I do not accept groups here you have to pay the GM a sudden % of dollars to the GM, I'm sorry :/ (I do however understand that there are people willing to pay them, and to that I say go ahead, it's your money, not mine, use them as you please :3))