PDA

View Full Version : Starting a campaign 5e

ragnaroc1011
August 16th, 2017, 19:06
Looking to start a long running campaign for 5e and need 3 more to join up. Looking to run late Saturday evening (11 pm est to about 3 am est). I have the Ultimate license to FG and the core character packs if people need for character creation. All I ask is that people that sign up make a positive effort to be available each week. New players to fantasy grounds are encouraged to join, I don't know everything, far from it so what I don't know we can learn together. Message me here on site if interested.

~ Rags

Shadwbuld
August 16th, 2017, 19:37
Hi Ragnaroc,

I am very interested. Saturday evening is optimal for me :)

I have a lot of experience in RPGs, mainly D&D 3.5 (Campaign Setting: Ravenloft) and Call of Cthulhu. Unfortunately I have no experience in D&D 5e. If it is necessary, I can read the free basic rules of D&D.

My level of spoken English is not high, but I think it won't be a big problem.

normandy4
August 17th, 2017, 01:08
Me and a friend of mine would like to join your game ragnaroc, we have a moderate amount of experience in 5e but are new to fantasy grounds and are both willing to play different classes.

ragnaroc1011
August 17th, 2017, 01:46
Great sounds like we have the three requested. Lets plan a night to get onto my discord so we can discuss and get things rolling. (Character Creation and what not.) Everyone Free this Saturday around 10 pm est? If not, let me know and we will reschedule our first meeting. Meeting will be held in my discord channel add me as friend. Ragnarok1011#9727

Tyrev
August 17th, 2017, 02:30
Hi Ragnaroc,

I am interested in joining in this starting campaing, if you are still recruiting. I am a beginner to FG and 5E, but have some experience with D&D 3.5E.

ragnaroc1011
August 17th, 2017, 02:34
I can swing one more in the campaign. Let me know if you are available this Saturday at 10

ragnaroc1011
August 17th, 2017, 02:40
When we get together on Saturday a few things will be done. 1 I will work with all of you new to 5e and help you with character creation. You will all have access to my Players Handbook and whatnot to assist. 2- Of course introduction of each other. 3- Party background. Where you met, where you are travelling, why together and what not. 4. If we can get all that accomplished, we can begin. This Saturday of course is tentative depending on everyone schedule.

ragnaroc1011
August 17th, 2017, 03:03
Thank you everyone we are full.

Hulk Shogun
August 17th, 2017, 20:33
If someone drops out, feel free to shoot me a message, I'd be interested in joining in. The vibe you gave in your initial post is a good one.

Shadwbuld
August 19th, 2017, 08:34
Mmm...the time is est. I am from Europe and then I can't on saturday nights EST. Sorry :(

Tobimarsh
August 19th, 2017, 09:00
Interested if any spots are open