PDA

View Full Version : Last Parsec

goodmanje
August 16th, 2017, 02:29
Does The Last Parsec have a unique theme or does it just use the basic Savage Worlds theme?

dragonheels
August 16th, 2017, 07:53
Hello,
It uses the basic theme

Mask_of_winter
August 16th, 2017, 21:24
You could get the Sci-Fi skin in the store.

Topdecker
August 17th, 2017, 15:27
Yeah, the sci-fi and fantasy themes are both quite nice and purely cosmetic. The sci-fi theme is really suitable for any modern setting, so it has a lot of utility.

Batei
August 19th, 2017, 00:06
Hey There!

I've got a couple of questions after just purchasing the Ultimate license and SW ruleset. The Last Parsec says it is a primer in the description with further rules to follow, but it is $15.99. Is that verbiage incorrect? Also, if assuming the $15.99 is for the core rules to The Last Parsec would I still need the SciFi Compendium if I am running scenarios in the LP setting?

Thanks in advance from a newbie! :)

Mortar
August 19th, 2017, 00:17
Its The Last Parsec Core Rules in the store, but in reality the TLP Core is just mostly setting and fluff. To get full functionality out of it you will need to get the SciFi Compendium as that is the way the actual PDFs were published by PEG. All the mechanics and crunch are in the Companion

Batei
August 19th, 2017, 06:59
Its The Last Parsec Core Rules in the store, but in reality the TLP Core is just mostly setting and fluff. To get full functionality out of it you will need to get the SciFi Compendium as that is the way the actual PDFs were published by PEG. All the mechanics and crunch are in the Companion

Thanks so much!