PDA

View Full Version : E-Sports Gear

jojogladco
August 15th, 2017, 02:57
I noticed that Roll 20 has added a merch store where you can get E-Sports jerseys themed around their logo.

I'd love to see something like that from FG so that I could wear a jersey proclaiming my tabletop gaming geekiness and have it reflect the VTT I actually use.

Any plans for something like this in the future? If not I'll have to hold out hope that GeekyJerseys does something D&D themed someday as I have no intention of giving R20 any of my cash.

LordEntrails
August 15th, 2017, 03:00
I know I'd seen a link around somewhere, maybe one of the newsletters? But Google gave me this link; https://shop.spreadshirt.com/smiteworks/

jojogladco
August 15th, 2017, 03:19
Thanks for the link. Nothing quite like an e-sports/hockey/baseball jersey but a couple items I might pick up :)

LordEntrails
August 15th, 2017, 03:25
Thanks for the link. Nothing quite like an e-sports/hockey/baseball jersey but a couple items I might pick up :)You are welcome, thanks for the rep :)

Nickademus
August 15th, 2017, 03:27
I have one of their t-shirts. It's quite nice. I wear it when I GM.

viresanimi
August 15th, 2017, 03:36
I suspect the reason for the gear, is that Roll20 is the main sponsor of a Heroes of the Storm e-sports team.

Ken L
August 15th, 2017, 23:02
Roll20 sponsors an e-sport team. That's higher on their priority list than fixing the various bugs or hiring a new developer while Riley is off doing some VR mmorpg off of r20's funding.