PDA

View Full Version : Lfg pathfinders

Winter673
August 13th, 2017, 20:43
Greetings!

I'm trying to get into PF. I used to play d&d 3.5.
Also, new to fantasy grounds.

Basically I'm looking to join a game that is fg newb friendly.

I don't have video but I do have a headset Mic.

I'm good to play any role but bard.

JerryRig
August 13th, 2017, 21:16
Well if your not going to play a bard ...how can you be taken seriously? LoL J/k

Welcome!!! Plenty of Pathfinder to fill your souls yearning.

Artaron
August 13th, 2017, 22:26
Welcome to Fantasy Grounds, Winter !
It would help if you added your timezones and days/times you're free to play.

JerryRig
August 13th, 2017, 23:40
He is suggesting you post something like THIS (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?25750-Template-for-Player(s)-Looking-for-Group-Listings) format to help DM's know what you can and cant attend or desire.

Winter673
August 14th, 2017, 03:14
Thank you JerryRig for the direction. It's also my first time here. I do recall reading that but of course forgot to follow. So here it is!

LFG 1 Player LF evening/night Game Thursdays or Fridays PST US Time Zone. Prefer Pathfinder

FG License: v3.3.1 Free. Willing to do full purchase if I find myself enjoying it.

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time, Canada.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Currently Thursdays and Fridays I have off work. If this changes I'll update this.
Term: Long term keep playing for a while, or just want to work through a module, or looking for a one-shot.
Voice: I can voice chat with headset w/ mic. I'm open to voice app download.

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder
Game System Experience: Pathfinder (never played but read), D&D 3.5, D&D 5.0 (felt limited to me).
Fantasy Grounds Experience: new to Fantasy Grounds. May need help setting it up.

Character Type Preferred: I've been looking at a Drow Noble Sorc Air Elementalist, that prestiges into Arcane Archer. Yes, I've been tinkering with the idea of an evil party. But as I'm inexperienced, I'm willing to fill any role (good/neutral/evil) but bard.

About me: Like many rpg'ers, I often predesign character ideas. But I also like the comradery of gaming. Who doesn't like laughter as long as it doesn't kill the game right?

Marswipp
August 14th, 2017, 03:58
Bards play similarly to clerics: Strictly support. Crowd control is part of their playground.

Winter673
August 14th, 2017, 04:14
lol true but i feel sorry for any of those on the mic that may hear me break out into song in the guise of roleplay. IRL my genetics rolled a 1 when it comes to singing.

Marswipp
August 14th, 2017, 04:26
Push to talk is an option if that is your concern.

Winter673
August 14th, 2017, 06:14
it's not a concern, just being funny.