PDA

View Full Version : Inventory (Money Symbols)

YAKO SOMEDAKY
August 13th, 2017, 18:15
I have a question about monetary symbols
Example: When I open the Party Sheet in the ruleset of DnD 5, the settings GP, PP.SP.EP.CP already appear and then when I distribute some treasure it fills the inventory fields and distributes the money equally.
But would you like to know if it is possible that these definitions appear in the character when you create it?

YAKO SOMEDAKY
August 13th, 2017, 23:13
I was able to insert the monetary symbols that I wanted and I also managed to make the character sheet redeemable, now I only need to figure out how to make the frames of the tabs resizable too.
The extension was created for the Call of Cthulhu 6th Edition.

Trenloe
August 13th, 2017, 23:27
I was able to insert the monetary symbols that I wanted and I also managed to make the character sheet redeemable, now I only need to figure out how to make the frames of the tabs resizable too.
The size of the tabs is set in the script attached to the template name="buttongroup_tabs"> Which is: common/scripts/buttongroup_tabs.lua in CoreRPG. local nTabHeight = 67; at the top of the script sets the height for each tab.

YAKO SOMEDAKY
August 14th, 2017, 05:10
I believe that with the images you will understand what I mean by the adjustments of the character sheet

20126 20127 20128 20129 20130
I even know where to edit, ie what files should I change, the problem is that I can not tell how to make it resizable, that is when I adjust the worksheet the internal fields adjust.

Trenloe
August 14th, 2017, 06:36
You need to use control right/bottom negative anchors to the side/bottom of the window so that the right and bottom of the control change as the window size changes.

You've asked this exact same question before. Further info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?35170-How-to-leave-the-character-sheet-scalable&p=303160&viewfull=1#post303160

YAKO SOMEDAKY
August 14th, 2017, 14:24
Saw everything scalable: D
But I need to figure out how to make the field of Artifacts and Books mobile, as well as the field of money and Income and Savings, and the text that contains sex, age, height and weight.

20131 20132 20133 2013420135

Trenloe
August 14th, 2017, 15:52
Use "relative" anchoring. I explained in the same post I linked above.

YAKO SOMEDAKY
August 14th, 2017, 16:56
I followed the link you sent as far as I understood and managed to make the fields I wanted mobile, but I can not make the changes so that the field of artifacts and books can be readjusted.

Here is the file that made the changes.