PDA

View Full Version : Deadlands, Deadlands: Hell On Earth & Deadlands: Lost Colony - Classic

dulux-oz
August 12th, 2017, 10:35
Hi All,

Has anyone done anything in FG with any of the three Deadlands (Classic) RPGS? Worked on a Ruleset, have anything in a Module or two, things like that?

For that matter, anyone interested in having a game of Deadlands (Classic) sometime in the future?

Cheers

swest
March 12th, 2019, 02:26
Greetings,

Long time, no post...

My gaming group has yet to get back around to my Pathfinder (Rise of the Runelords) campaign. Our group has 4 guys that run games (including Pathfinder, Call of Cthulhu, Star Wars, Mutants & Masterminds, Shadowrun, and the one I'm here for today - Deadlands), so it takes a while to get back around to me.

Anyway, I was google-directed to your post, because I'm looking for some information on Deadlands: Hell on Earth. Alas, my group will be playing on roll20.net (I have probably been a poor ambassador for Fantasy Grounds, although I have tried my best), so this doesn't really apply to your thread.

I'm wondering if you know of any currently active (as of 2019... now a year and a half since you posted) Deadlands, or Deadlands: Hell on Earth forums? I can't find anything that is currently being posted to (or even within the last year).

Any links to share? Obviously, if anyone else happens across this question, I would appreciate your input, as well.

Thanks,

- s.west

[edit: Oh, yeah... I forgot that I'm referring to Deadlands: Hell on Earth Classic, not Reloaded.]