PDA

View Full Version : LFG having a hard time finding a game

J.R. Cumber
August 12th, 2017, 03:08
Looking to get started on a campaign or even a one off to get my feet wet with both the fg system and 5e ruleset. Its been about 25 years since I played but I have been reading the books feverishly to catch up. If anyone is looking for a player let me know. I'm pretty flexible with times and days just let me know! I am in the mountain time zone.

BDaniel
August 12th, 2017, 16:22
JR like yourself I had a long hiatus from RPGs and it may same like a large hurdle to get into games but really it is not. I recommend going on youtube and watching the tutorials. Keep an eye on the forums especially the LFG for games including the Fantasy Ground discord server. You will find the community here very helpful.

GunnarGreybeard
August 15th, 2017, 07:21
Looking to get started on a campaign or even a one off to get my feet wet with both the fg system and 5e ruleset. Its been about 25 years since I played but I have been reading the books feverishly to catch up. If anyone is looking for a player let me know. I'm pretty flexible with times and days just let me know! I am in the mountain time zone.

What days are you available? I might have a spot open in my Tuesday evening game (starts at 7PM CDT). Be aware though we do NOT use voice at this time. It's Text based chat in the FG interface. Even if you do NOT want to play that format, you are free to join in and follow along, see how things play out.

Vhok
August 15th, 2017, 07:37
only interested in 5e? pathfinder is far more D&D than D&D is nowadays join the dark side!