PDA

View Full Version : LFG Available 5:00 pm - 12:00 pm Mountain Time

Dovakoda
August 11th, 2017, 11:15
Looking for a group, minor experience (about 5 hours)
Post, message, or add me on steam ((Healer) Dovakoda)

Dovakoda
August 15th, 2017, 13:27
Bump (does that work here? >.>)

Dovakoda
October 11th, 2018, 07:04
Is this thing still alive?

DRF
October 11th, 2018, 19:12
Do you have any idea how many people are looking for group? Your post shows almost zero effort.

Dovakoda
October 12th, 2018, 11:34
Do you have any idea how many people are looking for group? Your post shows almost zero effort.

Completely depends on the campaign, if it's mostly dialogue/adventure, groups of 6-10. But no one likes to have giant combat sequences where everyone's waiting 10 minutes for their turn, so if it's combat heavy, smaller groups of 3-5 are preferred. I'm happy to put more effort in, but the kind of effort I would put in would include browsing multiple threads by noobs like me and masters, copying aspects of posts I like, and then implementing those aspects into my own post, but that just requires too much effort! Thanks for taking an interest!

GunnarGreybeard
October 12th, 2018, 12:34
Completely depends on the campaign, if it's mostly dialogue/adventure, groups of 6-10. But no one likes to have giant combat sequences where everyone's waiting 10 minutes for their turn, so if it's combat heavy, smaller groups of 3-5 are preferred. I'm happy to put more effort in, but the kind of effort I would put in would include browsing multiple threads by noobs like me and masters, copying aspects of posts I like, and then implementing those aspects into my own post, but that just requires too much effort! Thanks for taking an interest!
I think what DRF was meaning is that bumping your thread will probably generate little response from prospective GMs. Most GMs who post their game openings usually fill up in few hours, give or take, so players need to be actively contacting GMs whenever they see a post that the GM is, or has recently been looking for players.

Dovakoda
October 17th, 2018, 10:06
Bump

Dovakoda
October 19th, 2018, 08:21
Bump

Dovakoda
October 22nd, 2018, 05:57
bump