PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF 5e Evening EST

Rythen
August 11th, 2017, 03:34
FG License: Ultimate Edition
Time Zone: EST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly or bi-weekly game, 3-4 hour sessions, evening 7PM EST or later
Term: i.e. Long term preferably
Voice: Yes

Game System Preferred: Only have experience with 5e but am willing to learn a new game system if people are willing to teach.
Game System Experience: 5e
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Relatively new to Fantasy Grounds but am currently DMing a campaign on it which has had a few sessions so I've started to pick it up decently.

Character Type Preferred: Been wanting to play a Warlock but am willing to be flexible.
About me: I'm a 24 year old computer science grad student. I like about a 50/50 split between roleplay and combat. I'm currently DMing a 5e campaign and am looking for a second campaign so that I can be a player for once. I like the Forgotten Realms setting because I'm a fan of many books that take place in that universe but I'm not super picky and am also just as happy to play a home brew setting. I tend to prefer to play spellcasters.

You can find me on the Fantasy Grounds Discord under the name Rythen. Feel free to PM me if you want to chat.