PDA

View Full Version : D&d 5e Monday 7PM PST - Need 1 more player

Tekkra
August 10th, 2017, 02:13
Name: Land of Axphonica
What: d&d 5e - a world custom world created by me
Who: 4-6 players
What kind of players: based on Volos - its a chance to play some of those races
Alignment: Neutral - stabbing your friends in the back is never good, but you don't have to tell them about that gem you found either
When: TBD - I am Pacific Time zone - and late afternoon/evening is most likely, just not Wednesday, my other campaign is then
Calendar Page (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2631)

Some thoughts on the world/lore/map etc.
Google Docs with some info and map of the world (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hZzb0kqMrr_dGs0wfxkmRVPzs3EAkJJFBhfzsX2NEmY)

The above link just gives you a nice backdrop/feeling for the world. The current location most likely to be explored will be the Forest to the North, but depending on how long things go, anything is possible.

I have got the start of my own campaign done. It is now far enough along that it is ready to be enjoyed by others. I have not completely set a time for this yet. As I find people we can hopefully fill that box in.

This campaign was designed for players to enjoy some of the new playable races in Volos. As such the world is populated with many of them. In no way will you have to play one, but you will interact with them. The campaign will start in Feyharbor (A majority human) capital which attracts beings from all over the realm.

Many of the campaigns I run, you as a player are the hand of justice, and lean very very very heavily towards good. However, this campaign I want you to be free and open to be just about whatever you want. Just keep it in mind, friendly jabbing between players can be fun and encourage development, stabbing a character in their sleep because they did something will grant you a lightning bolt from the heavens. The world is rarely black and white, we will be exploring that gray area, you should be free to make your own choices.

If you are interested, toss me a message, or ask your question here.

Rythen
August 11th, 2017, 03:21
Are you still looking for a player? I'd like to ask you some questions at some point. Do you have Discord?

crankdawg47
August 11th, 2017, 03:38
I'm interested

Been looking for a weekday night game to play.

Let me know if you're still looking for people

Tekkra
August 11th, 2017, 16:57
I have a couple people right now that are interested, I should have enough. I will let you know if they don't work out.