PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Mon Wed or Thur EST prefer 5E

Alphavolatile
August 9th, 2017, 22:44
FG License: Basic paid
Time Zone: EST United States
Days of Week: Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday at 7pm until 12pm latest meeting once a week (hopefully).
Term: Looking for a long-term kind of thing.
Voice: Have Discord and will look into downloading any software to speak to the group

Game System Preferred: 5E
Game System Experience: I've had little time with 5E and would like to continue rather than jumping to a whole new system.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Very little. Only played on it once every week for about 3 or so months. However, the time I've played on it, the GM was very nice to explain most things!

Character Type Preferred: Started off with a Tiefling Warlock and would like to continue with one, but nothing set in stone.

About me: 26 years old and laid back. Started playing DnD just recently and joined a group with helpful and friendly players and GM. I mainly like to go with the flow and do like to joke around a lot out of character. I like to act how my character would act for the most part but am still learning how to be more "role-playee." As far as the types of game that would suit me, even though I like to joke around a lot, I enjoy dark serious tones. Being a huge fan of Dark Souls and their type of genre, I enjoy instances where death is almost always right around the corner. Apart from that I do enjoy a very well thought of story like in many Final Fantasy games. If you are a fan of RoosterTeeth/Achievement Hunter/FunHause then you would most likely understand my brand of humor. As far as in game character, I like to build characters that allows for vast character development. I like to see changes in characters that maybe reinforces their beliefs and allow them to shake off doubt or give in to dark thoughts and be the lesser of two evils. Basically, I just find static characters bland and boring. I'm not sure what else to put on here, but am willing to answer any question so feel free to ask!