PDA

View Full Version : LF 1 or 2 fun, active female players to round out est, reg Modern Set grp.

Icy
August 8th, 2017, 20:35
Hello. I posted on here a few days ago for the first time about our 5e FG "Secret World" campaign. We are looking for 1 or 2 female players to round out our dynamic. We are experienced players who enjoy having a good time and do not want anyone to feel intimidated. We lost our other female player, so currently our 1 remaining female player is surrounded by testosterone. Lol.

Seriously though, we enjoy a good mix of diversity as it flavors the campaign and the RP.

We play sometimes once, sometimes three sessions a week...depending on schedules and availability. Do not feel like you need to be present 100% of the time.
We generally start at 11 pm EST or there abouts and end anywhere from 1am to 3am EST, depending on schedules and availability. The days vary, but Tues, Thurs, and Fri or Sat are common.

Obviously we are looking for someone who is 1. Interested in D20 Modern type setting 2. Has some knowledge of the base idea behind the Secret World 3. Is looking to have fun

We use some homebrew obviously, but everything I well-detailed. I can be contacted on Discord Icy#7379 if you are interested.
We look forward to speaking to you to see if you'd enjoy us and if you'd be a good fit.

Thx, roll lots of 20's, and have a great day. Remember, no matter where you are and what you play...Gary is watching.

Nylanfs
August 9th, 2017, 14:12
Good luck, I hope you find some people to round your group out. :)

Chemir
August 9th, 2017, 16:35
I've sent you a PM and a Discord message, Icy. Here's hoping!