PDA

View Full Version : Looking for New Game D&D 3.5 or 5E

Flintlok
August 6th, 2017, 02:35
I am 30 year old with experience playing in a number of different systems from D&D 2nd Edition AD&D, 3.5 and some minor 5th edition experience as well as other systems like Rifts. Hoping to get involved in a long-term game, I prefer starting at level 1 and working my way up to higher levels instead of starting at level 5 or level 10 or whatever it may be but I am open to that. I would prefer to find a game that is either in Central Standard Time - USA, or Mountain Time - USA, I can play any night of the week after 5:00 p.m. CST and weekends in the evening.

I have played a number of different characters over the years but I have a few ones that I have mainly played and would love to play again and they are a Dwarf Fighter named Flintlok, a Half-Elven Paladin named Ajahntis, a Human Fighter/Cleric named Rhaegar, and an Elven Ranger named Khelen. But I am definitely open to playing other races and classes to help out the party.

Myrtheus
August 6th, 2017, 12:23
I am also in the CST timezone. A weeknight game does sound fun. I haven't play D&D in over 15 years, but I bet I could pick it up quickly again. If you wanted to start a group. I'd join.

SupermanLance
August 7th, 2017, 04:00
I have only played one time in person and I am interested in joining a game during the week. Please let me know if you are getting a game/group started. I'm CST and should be good for 5 pm.

Rogue
August 7th, 2017, 12:39
I was considering DMing a 3.5 Wednesday night game. I am EST, but I couldn't start until 6 PM, which would be your 5 PM. If this sounds like something of interest to you, please let me know.

Flintlok
August 8th, 2017, 00:48
Rogue,
I would definitely be interested, I am looking for something that would be long term with a good balance to it though.

Rogue
August 8th, 2017, 01:26
This would definitely be long term, and I'll try to make it as balanced as possible.
I'm willing to meet you on my teamspeak or discord to discuss it.

robertson91
August 8th, 2017, 03:09
3.5e would be awesome, I'm in EST but depending on the day of the week, 6:00 PM my time won't be an issue.

Vastroc
August 13th, 2017, 02:49
I was considering DMing a 3.5 Wednesday night game. I am EST, but I couldn't start until 6 PM, which would be your 5 PM. If this sounds like something of interest to you, please let me know.

I am available for a game after 4pm PST/7pm EST on Tues/Wed/Thurs. I have good knowledge of 3.5 but I am relatively new to Pathfinder (started reading about it the last few weeks). I am very new to Fantasy grounds (have the standard license) and have been messing around with it the last few days.

Let me know if you have a spot for me and we can discuss things in more detail.