FG License: Ultimate
Game System: Savage Worlds

Time Zone: Eastern
Day of week and time: Saturday, August 12
If new game, planned start date: one shot
Planned Duration & Frequency: one shot
Term:

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: TeamSpeak- Fantasy Grounds server.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: looking for 4-6 players
Character starting level & equipment: level 1
Character restrictions: Pre-gens provided

Details of your scenario: I would like to run a savage worlds one shot on august 12th at 830 PM eastern. I will be running the Omariss Death Worm module. This will be my first time running savage worlds, so take it easy on me!

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2683

BDaniel
August 5th, 2017, 13:22
timdog88 I would love to join. I have run this adventure myself but have never played it. Could I bring in a novice character for the adventure or are we restricted to just using the pregens provided in Omarriss Death Worm.

timdog88
August 5th, 2017, 14:33
No, you are welcome to make your own character if you want to.

IrishBouzouki
August 5th, 2017, 17:42
I'm interested in checking out Last Parsec, applied on calendar.
I don't recall playing Last Parsec or even any SW sci-fi, when I recall much of anything, but I've played 15-20 ish SW various fantasy and pirates one-shots and few-shots.
I've played some Battlelords of the 23rd Century and of course various renditions of Traveler.
Savage and sci-fi always seemed like it'd be a natural fit though.

geewaagh
August 5th, 2017, 18:10
I would be interested in joining as well. I have hosted and played many savage world games but have not done anything with last parsec

blibertore
August 5th, 2017, 20:41
I would be interested in playing. I have both run and played savage worlds and have a fondness for the rules and how well the system runs.

timdog88
August 6th, 2017, 01:10
Ok, I have added all of you to the calendar. I'll still take 2 more players to a max of 6.

BDaniel
August 6th, 2017, 04:48
Timdogg88 since we can make our own characters can we advance them to seasoned level to be on par with the Omariss Death Worm Pregens, which are seasoned?

timdog88
August 6th, 2017, 12:42
Yes, if you want to make a character, make them seasoned.

gilrain1.5
August 6th, 2017, 15:55
Sounds interesting. If a spot is still available I'd like to join.

Topdecker
August 6th, 2017, 21:47
I applied to the calendar item. I will update my character to seasoned in the event that I get a seat

Seasoned version (https://rpg.works/files/Ten-Ten_seasoned.pdf)

Took a $10k robotics advance that can be dropped if it is a problem

timdog88
August 7th, 2017, 01:14
Ok, I have added the first 6 that signed up on the calendar. I will add 1 more to accommodate any possible no-shows, and then close it, so if anyone else is interested, sign up on the calendar and then post here or PM me.