PDA

View Full Version : LFG, New player

justhitshift
August 5th, 2017, 02:28
FG License: I have the Ultimate license (looking to DM once i learn FG)
Time Zone: EST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: At the moment i am free on Thursdays and Fridays. Willing to play on other days after 8pm EST. Looking for a couple of days a week to weekly or bi-weekly.
Term: I will play a long-term or a one-shot.
Voice: I have TS, Discord, and Skype.
Game System Preferred: 5E
Game System Experience: Semi-experienced 5E player. I've ran in person 5e games before and know the mechanics but do not know absolutely everything.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I've purchased FG recently to learn how to use it to run game for my group. I've watched videos and read the guide but may still need help in figuring the system out.
Character Type Preferred: I am willing to play any race, any class, and any alignment as i like to experiment.
About Me: I'm an easy going guy, i like easy going groups that don't stress too much on RP. Now don't get me wrong i will RP in character but i enjoy OOC conversations and jokes. I prefer RP and puzzles to combat but do enjoy stabbing orcs. Basically as long as the group is easy going I'm up for anything.

JulioIP
August 6th, 2017, 03:31
hey there,

im getting ready to start up a game on fridays (weekly) nights, 6 - 830 pm PST, 5e, i am the dm, we are going to be taking our time with learning Fantasy Grounds and refreshing on 5e so there will be time spent looking things up explaing how things work in fantasy grounds, me and my buddy howard have played together alot. i got 2 other people joining sounds like it will be a kicked back crew with alot of focus and learning stuff while we play, so kicked back and relaxed will be the way we play. I also have the ultimate license. looking for long term game play.

looking to start within a couple of weeks, we will be using discord, i have a couple of modules picked out and characters should get to 15 level when ever things are all said and done with. starting at level 1. i do like to focus on roleplay, like a good backstory to the characters and i will try to tie it in, but we will be very relaxed, fun is the name of the game.

if this sounds interesting pm me and i will try to get everybody together on discord so we can all chat about how this will all work.

Sleyr

ps. im looking for a party of 4, so if your in that would fill it all up :)

brokenbikez
August 6th, 2017, 23:04
I am interested in playing- so far I have not been able to find a single game to play on FG

Flintlok
August 7th, 2017, 02:34
Julio,

Let me know if you are still looking for more for your group, I am definitely interested, getting back into D&D after not having played for a few years due to not being able to find a group near me and need to learn FG as well.

Thanks,