August 4th, 2017, 23:04
FG License:Full
Game System: dnd 5e

Time Zone:Central
Day of week and time: Mon- thurs time to be determined by players
If new game, planned start date: aug 6-10
Planned Duration & Frequency:2 hour 1 day a week
Term:1-2 months

Text or Voice: ill be using discord to meet before game and during off gaming, during the game ill be texting and the players can text or talk, ill be able to hear.
Voice software used:discord

Roleplay & Combat mix:50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 2-4
Character starting level & equipment: 1lvl, basic equipment
Character restrictions: nothing crazy, no dragonborn, need cooperative players no evil unless it can fit the group or game somehow.

Details of your scenario: War is coming and the reappearance of dragons has struck fear into everyone and everything in the land. Now is the time for people to help each other and band together against this great threat. A new and dark god has presented herself to the world by bringing her army and taking over Ansalon. Ill need 2-4 players to start an adventure that will be played during the war of the lance they will have the choice to save krynn or help destroy it. And will posably meet the heroes of the lance on the way. If the characters choose there is also a few side adventures along the way to help there cause, or themselves. As you apply you can message me a good background as this will help in the game or make one in FG at character creation. This is the Horde of the Dragon Queen module converted into dragonlance places and people. This will be a longterm game taking players from 1-8 level, I as a DM also like to see the players playing for there own motivations and not mine so there are chances for side quests, leaving the group for youre own reasons. The game could go anywhere if you choose.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2682