PDA

View Full Version : Discount not working?

Forben
August 3rd, 2017, 12:28
I am very interested in buying the newly released Curse of the Crmson Throne module that you guys put out!
Although i'm in a bit of a pickle regarding this statement:

Please note that you can get the entire cost of the PDF purchased from paizo.com off this order as a discount. To do so, please first visit the Help > Paizo Account Synchronization menu option. Follow the instructions there to link your account and Retrieve a list of purchases from paizo.com. Once retrieved, adding this product to your cart will show a discount equivalent to the full cost of the PDF.

I linked my account with my Paizo account since i own CotCT PDF anniversary edition since January 2017, and hit the retrieve button (both buttons, just in case i was dump and can't read properly), and while some products got recognized, some didn't, including this particular PDF (only Core rule book and bestiary got retrieved).

I tried to add the module to the cart anyway, but saw no discount what so ever.

Am i doing something wrong?

Trenloe
August 3rd, 2017, 15:15
See the first post here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?39502-Pathfinder-Curse-of-the-Crimson-Throne-AP-and-Mummy-s-Mask-AP-1-Released

Forben
August 3rd, 2017, 15:18
Ope, i swear i read this post, don't know how i missed it, sorry for asking a question that has been answered already ! Can delete the thread if Mods care to :)
Ty for poiting it out to me, and have a good day!

Trenloe
August 3rd, 2017, 15:19
No worries at all. :)

I'll leave the thread just in case it helps someone else who might have a similar issue.