PDA

View Full Version : DDEX1-01 Defiance in Phlan

Martin153
August 3rd, 2017, 09:48
FG License: Ultimate, all you need is the demo version. New Players welcome and encouraged.
Game System: D&D 5e Adventurers League

Time Zone: UK BST
Day of week and time: Thursday 20:00 BST
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hour session.
Term: AL module - 1 time

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: min 3 max 6
Character starting level & equipment: AL characters 1-2, Adventurers League characters
Character restrictions: AL characters

Details of your scenario: The Cult of the Dragon has come to Phlan, a lawless refuge on the Moonsea. Now, with no significant authority to stop the cult, other power groups in the Realms--the Harpers, Order of the Gauntlet, Emerald Enclave, Lords' Alliance , and even the Zhentarim--must untite to stop the cult from fulfilling its dark purpose in the city. New players are welcome and encouraged!

NOTE: This is my first time running an AL module. Please take that into account

Khai
August 3rd, 2017, 14:28
HI, sorry for using this to ask, was the campaign dead??? I see all the staff have been closed.

woodsman
August 3rd, 2017, 17:03
I signed up. Hopefully we'll get enough to play. Do you want character sheet ahead of time?

Martin153
August 3rd, 2017, 19:17
You can email or drop it into discord if you like. The sever is up. Room for a couple more as well. Starting in 45 mins

Martin153
August 3rd, 2017, 19:32
Ok we are down to just 2 (a player has dropped out) We need 3 to make it official.

Martin153
August 3rd, 2017, 19:56
Guys this is AL. No point in arguing with me about wanting to roll stats and use Unearthed Arcana. https://media.wizards.com/2017/dnd/downloads/AL_PG_YP.pdf

Thanks to Woodsman and phcastro for turning up. Sorry I was unable to get a 3rd player

Edgertite
August 3rd, 2017, 21:54
I am available. Just downloaded FG, been using 5e for awhile.

DancingGeek
August 13th, 2017, 20:52
Are you still interested in getting an AL game going? It looks like I missed the first attempt.

Bresnod
August 17th, 2017, 04:36
I would like to join an AL game.