PDA

View Full Version : How do I make those nice ammo bullets points?

Devistation
August 2nd, 2017, 02:52
I do not know how to explain this, I'm using the Complete Character Package and want to use the Font of magic, When I drag and drop it to my players character sheet it will not use those nice check bubbles, Anyone know why? Here is a screenshot 20021

Zacchaeus
August 2nd, 2017, 11:08
I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but if you are thinking that if you drag and drop the 'Font of Magic' ability into the actions tab the check boxes will automatically appear; they won't. FG automates quite a bit of stuff but it won't automate this particular thing. To set up Font of magic you'll need to set up the number of points manually - just like you appear to be doing in fact. Create a power and then go into preparation mode and enter the number of 'Uses' per Day (Day = Long Rest). The character will need to mark off when they use a point manually and any expended uses will be recovered on a long rest.

Devistation
August 2nd, 2017, 17:22
I was doing that, For some reason it was not working on that character sheet. I made a new character sheet and transferred all the information and it worked fine. It just was not working on the other one!?!? I have no idea.

Zacchaeus
August 2nd, 2017, 21:27
The only thing I can think of then is that you have entered a number into the dialog accessed from the title bar of the power group, as per the graphic below.