PDA

View Full Version : LFP Need 3-5 Players W-F (whatever best) 7PM EST 5E Tomb of Horrors

Ekumaex
August 2nd, 2017, 02:49
FG License: Ultimate, you don't need a license
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: EST
Day of week and time: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday, 7pm EST, let us know what day's best
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly
Term: 2-3 sessions

Players: FULL, let me know if you'd like to be an alternate

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Exploration/Roleplay/Combat mix: It's a big softy social RP adventure good for bards, lol
Number of Players in game & needed: 5 present, looking for 1 good fit
Character starting level & equipment: Point-buy 27, Level 10, 2 rare, 1 uncommon, 2 uncommon consumables, 5000GP mundane gear
Character restrictions: No Aarakocra (squack), no evil, no chaotic neutral, no Unearthed Arcana

DM: FightingCrow60 (on Discord)

Details of your scenario: Tomb of Horrors 5E, nuff said.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, please do not join if you already know the Tomb of Horrors and will be spoilery and no fun at all.

Sign up by telling us all how masochistic you are by wanting to join this pain-train to the meat-grinder. Or just private message. Cheers.

-Chris

Light
August 2nd, 2017, 15:56
I would love to join!

hedrondesign
August 2nd, 2017, 16:20
The last time I played to tomb of horrors was way back in the mid 80's (advanced D&D rules) so I don't remember squat except that it does indeed live up to its name. I would not say I am masochistic, more that I love the challenge. Yeah it is a real softy good for bards.... DEAD bards! You are hilarious.

Please consider me for playing. I am a long time DM and need to play in a decent adventure. I am very comfortable with any race class mix and have character concepts, personalities and backgrounds for any character I make so RP is no problem. I have a Fantasy Grounds ultimate license since I DM a lot and I have discord so no problems with the technical stuff. I have no issues with the alignment or racial restrictions you listed. I am glad to fill any "needed" or desired class role as well. I can always make an interesting character to fit a party well. The schedule you listed is good for me as well.

Please feel free to ask me anything or make any concerns known and I will address anything you need.

Ekumaex
August 2nd, 2017, 17:39
Thanks for the interest, you two! Let's talk in PM.

FULL UP. Please still post if you want to be an alternate if anybody cancels/no-shows.

twseifert
August 3rd, 2017, 20:53
Well I would be interested except for the days.