PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Curse of the Crimson Throne AP and Mummy's Mask AP 1 Released

ddavison
August 2nd, 2017, 00:47
Note:
We are working through a sync issue with paizo.com for the Curse of the Crimson Throne and Kingmaker AP5, but Mummy's Mask AP 1 should recognize PDF ownership currently. We hope to have this addressed in the coming days. In the meantime, you can still buy it at full MSRP if you don't already own the PDF. You similarly won't be able to get your free PDF from paizo.com until we get the situation worked out fully. You will still get it. It is just a delay before the sync process will work.

Curse of the Crimson Throne is the full epic adventure path.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.xcp?id=PZOSMWPZO1021FG

Mummy's Mask is being provided in individual sections to match with the books and PDFs.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.xcp?id=PZOSMWPZO9079FG

The 5th of 6th in the Kingmaker series is now available. Carve out your kingdom in Golarion!
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.xcp?id=PZOSMWPZO9035FG

Ken L
August 2nd, 2017, 21:59
Looks great! It'll be interesting to see your take on iron gods. That's the AP that pretty much inspired the whole starfinder spinoff.

ddavison
August 2nd, 2017, 23:00
I've been pretty impressed from what I've seen of Starfinder so far. I especially like the art style.

Zhern
August 3rd, 2017, 00:21
@Doug - what APs are teed up after Kingmaker and Mummy's Mask?

ddavison
August 3rd, 2017, 17:26
We have received some reports that the sync is not functioning for the new products. Paizo is aware of the problem on their end and has identified a fix that they expect to have in place by the end of the week. I will post here when I find out more and it is safe to try again. Sorry for the delay.

timdog88
August 3rd, 2017, 22:51
I've been pretty impressed from what I've seen of Starfinder so far. I especially like the art style.
Ooo, does this mean that the ruleset is in the works?

ddavison
August 5th, 2017, 16:16
We have received some reports that the sync is not functioning for the new products. Paizo is aware of the problem on their end and has identified a fix that they expect to have in place by the end of the week. I will post here when I find out more and it is safe to try again. Sorry for the delay.

Paizo plans to roll out a fix on Wednesday, August 9. I don't have a set time of day when this is planned, so stayed tuned here for updates. Until then, you will only be able to buy the module at full price from our store. Discounts for those people who own the PDF on paizo.com won't work and the free PDF download won't be granted for people who buy from here. After the fix, you will be able to send your fantasygrounds.com purchase info to Paizo and it should generate the PDF download. It will not be able to retro-actively grant a discount, though, so please hold any of those purchases for later.

GougedEye
August 10th, 2017, 12:51
Still not working, but the paizo site says :

Paizo.com will be down for scheduled maintenance starting Thursday, August 10 at 9:30 AM Pacific time.
The estimated downtime will last approximately 1-2 hours.

I guess the fix will be going in then.

Vastroc
August 10th, 2017, 21:00
Didn't work after that either.

GougedEye
August 11th, 2017, 07:51
Didn't work after that either.

:(

Well that sucks!!!

ddavison
August 11th, 2017, 15:51
:(

Well that sucks!!!

I'm still waiting on word from Paizo that they have the fix in place and ready for me to test. They have a team of people working on the issue.

GougedEye
August 11th, 2017, 18:36
Thanks! I wait in eager anticipation....

:)

DMReckless
August 12th, 2017, 03:02
CoTCT seems to be working now, but even though PZ9035 (KM 5) is showing in my links, it's not applying discount, not sure of the # for mummy's mask

Trenloe
August 12th, 2017, 03:04
not sure of the # for mummy's mask
The code number is at the bottom of the store page (just beneath the screenshots), this will give you an idea of the Paizo product number. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.xcp?id=PZOSMWPZO9079FG

DMReckless
August 12th, 2017, 03:14
Ok, so 1021 (COtCT) synced and applied the discount. 9035 is showing synced but not applying the discount, and 9079 isn't syncing properly from Paizo still.

ddavison
August 12th, 2017, 03:15
Okay, I was away when they patched this but the same problem that was affecting the syncing was preventing the new product setup for the two that weren't working. They should be set up now if you want to retry those.

ddavison
August 12th, 2017, 03:20
I just pushed another hotfix to this.

DMReckless
August 12th, 2017, 03:26
9035 (KM5) worked; 9079 (MumMask#1) is still not showing in my syncs, might still be a Paizo issue?

Very glad to get CoCT and KM#5 in the meanwhile.

GougedEye
August 12th, 2017, 08:05
CoCT Worked for me and discount applied :)

ghazi
August 18th, 2017, 08:55
9035 (KM5) worked; 9079 (MumMask#1) is still not showing in my syncs, might still be a Paizo issue?

Mummy's Mask is still not working for me either.

adamjung
August 26th, 2017, 16:12
Mummy's Mask is still not working for me either.

Mummy's Mask still not working for me either.

madman
August 26th, 2017, 23:18
Wow it's been some time and this is still not fixed, I guess Paizo is still busy with the Post Gencon stuff?

adamjung
August 31st, 2017, 03:30
Interestingly, now it appears to be verifying my Mummy's Mask AP2 (80), Empty Graves, but NOT AP1 (79), The Half-Dead City. Strange...

DMReckless
August 31st, 2017, 04:02
Likewise

ddavison
August 31st, 2017, 13:29
The folks over at Paizo were working on it after Gen Con but were not able to resolve it yet. They believe they know the fix but want to try it after they return from Dragon Con.

adamjung
September 1st, 2017, 00:33
Not overly concerned. Just trying to provide diagnostic feedback.

adamjung
September 23rd, 2017, 16:48
As expected, Empty Graves (80) synced as soon as it became available, but The Half-Dead City (79) still does not.

adamjung
September 23rd, 2017, 16:54
Let me be more direct. It appears that Paizo/Fantasy Grounds have been syncing the wrong Product Number since it became available. PZ09080E when it should have been PZ09079E. Now that PZ09080E is available for sync, and successfully synced immediately, that became even more obvious. I imagine, it's simply a matter of updating the product number mapping or list or whatever to reflect that.