PDA

View Full Version : New player looking for solid party

Lucion Theadras
February 3rd, 2006, 09:27
After putting a lot of thought into it I've decided that I do want to purchase the FG software but my only concern is the style of play that a lot of people seem to have because what I'm looking for is for some old fashioned dungeon treking and classic roleplaying. I'm mainly looking for any campign that goes with the D&D third edition rule set (or 3.5, sorry I wasnt about to dish out for a new guide after purchasing the original).
Currently I'm only interested in purchasing the lite version since I want to test the waters with how others run thier games and hopefully pick up a well rounded group of fellow players. In my own games I've always been the DM and I'm quite proud to say that I do have my own self created world with history and the such. Which means it would be very easy for me to create a game and I could easily get a few others to join me but like I said, I want to try this out for myself first.
As for my qualifications I can say that I'm a mature and reliable player with strong RP'ing abilities (stronger if given a good history to go with) and time wont be an issue considering I get to decide my work schedule but I would prefer at least one day out of the week that some strong gaming gets to be done. I also hope to be a part of anyones new campign or anything that lets me start out fresh with a good group of players but I'm also more than willing to jump in mid adventure.
So if anyone is interested in picking up a new player to fit in thier in-depth campign then please PM or email me with something relating to FG in the subject.