PDA

View Full Version : Looking for other Fantasy Grounds players in my time zone Perth Western Australia

Rusty Kneecap
July 31st, 2017, 16:04
I have some content that I can GM, but also happy to join in on other games. Mostly available in the evening so late night east coast Australia, midday Euro and very early morning USA works as well.

Rusty

Kumpai
August 16th, 2017, 03:10
Hey mate, Im in victoria and looking to get in to DD 5e. No exp at all but looking to get started. What time are you looking at?

Vhok
August 16th, 2017, 03:28
what exactly are you looking to play? pathfinder? D&D? gurps? savage worlds? theres a few hundred game systems we play em all!

Kumpai
August 16th, 2017, 08:45
I would love to start playing D&D. Im new to this.

yeknom
August 16th, 2017, 09:29
@Vhok and @Kumpai, Rusty has joined a group of players I have going through the Temple of Elemental Evil. The group is full at present. I am in Hong Kong so the time is good for him and for me. We may need a new player or two in the future and I am also going to start up something at the end of September, though it is likely to be Pathfinder or Starfinder.

lindamus
September 3rd, 2017, 13:34
Gday,

Living in SEA +8 GMT.

give me a hollar if you need another player.

thanks.

yeknom
September 3rd, 2017, 13:37
Gday,

Living in SEA +8 GMT.

give me a hollar if you need another player.

thanks.

Will do, though if you want to give it a go we could probably squeeze in another player for our 2e game.

Bondboymnscw008
September 5th, 2017, 22:43
That time would work fantastic for me if you were open to Wednesdays :)

Name: My name is Steven

Where are you from: I am from the cold state of Minnesota

A bit about myself: I am 35 years of age with a girlfriend of almost 2 years now. I bring this up because she has said she is OK with me playing a few hours a week and I thank here every day for loving me even though I can be such a geek. I wont lie i do not have more then 12 games under my belt but I have learned a great deal and am very familiar with the 5E rules as well. I guess I would say that I am by no means a master but I do learn well and enjoy theory crafting.

I work in manufacturing and I make ammunition for a living(over 4 years now) I have been looking for extra hobbies to take up my time during the week since I work Thursday-Sundays during the day7AM-7PM(CST)(48+ hours a week). With that said I am only available to play on Tuesday's and Wednesdays morning to afternoon North American time.

My Experience: I have only ever played on a board or on roll20 for 5e in general: I have only played a few months and I have played a Human Paladin, a Human Wizard and a Half-Elf Rogue.

Character ideas: I believe that i would do well with a Half-Elf Palidin, a Half-Elf Rogue or a Half-Elf Wizard or a few others but I am VERY new to this program. Please let me know if any of this interests you. :-)

Have a great day and I look forward to hearing from you.

yeknom
September 10th, 2017, 22:45
Anyone in this group looking for regular but not specifically scheduled games at around 8pm GMT+8? Think of it as sort of a pick-up game.