PDA

View Full Version : Is there a Parsing Tool To Help With Text/Art Mostly Refrence Modules Anywhere

Jay_NOLA
July 30th, 2017, 20:43
Hey I was wondering if some parsing tool existed to help with making a reference modules. I've only been able to find some for D&D 4E & 5E Archetypes, NPCs, and spells.

I have a lot of rule text and book art that I'd like to be able to easily make a reference module out of and am wondering if some sort of tool exists to do something like the More Core City of Mists Starter Set mod exists.

Zacchaeus
July 30th, 2017, 22:58
For what ruleset?

Jay_NOLA
July 31st, 2017, 18:23
One for More Core and if one exists for Core too. I'm using More Core mostly for all the games I've been trying to prep.

For what ruleset?

Trenloe
July 31st, 2017, 19:31
You might try looking at this: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?19202-Savage-Worlds-Enhancement-Extensions&p=302311&viewfull=1#post302311 You'd have to run it within a Savage Worlds Campaign, and be careful not to use Savage Worlds specific classes, but using generic text/images should allow you to create a reference manual to be used in CoreRPG based campaigns.

Jay_NOLA
July 31st, 2017, 19:59
Ok I'll have to get the Savage Worlds ruleset next time it is on sale. That looks like what I'm looking for based on the screen shot on the post you had the link to.

You might try looking at this: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?19202-Savage-Worlds-Enhancement-Extensions&p=302311&viewfull=1#post302311 You'd have to run it within a Savage Worlds Campaign, and be careful not to use Savage Worlds specific classes, but using generic text/images should allow you to create a reference manual to be used in CoreRPG based campaigns.

Jay_NOLA
August 12th, 2017, 20:34
Ok I went and got Savage Worlds. Is there some sort of walkthrough guide on using the reference manual stuff in it and how are images set up? The info I found on the extension page wasn't that helpful when I went to try out the extension.