PDA

View Full Version : One-Shot Game - Sunday, 30 July 2017 - 19:30 UK BST - Nekh-ta-Nebi's Tomb

dmkevin
July 30th, 2017, 17:54
One-Shot Game - Sunday, 30 July 2017 - 19:30 UK BST - Nekh-ta-Nebi's Tomb

FG License: Ultimate (anyone can join the game, including free users)

Game System: D&D5E

Day of week and time: Sunday, 30 July at 7:30 pm

Time Zone: UK British Summertime (BST).

This is an AdventureAWeek mini dungeon. I have modified it a bit with expanding some aspects. I have not ran one of these mini dungeons before and expect it to last about three hours or so.

Text or Voice: Voice

Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 30/70 I would guess due to this being a mini-adventure.

Number of Players in game & needed: 6

Character starting level & equipment: Starting level is 5, I have provided pregenerated characters and equipment.

My house rules for this mini-adventure:

You can add two ability points to your character as you choose.
You can add a +1 to either one weapon or armor of yours.
You can swap a weapon for a weapon of the same value as your character already has.
You can spend 150 gp (perhaps on healing potions)

Inspiration points: If I give inspiration points, they may be used after a failed roll without announcing beforehand your intention to use inspiration. Also, you can give your inspiration point to another player at any time (but you must seriously make an effort to describe, call out, sing, describe your action in doing so to lend something interesting to the session.

Character restrictions: Use pre-gens. No evil alignments.

Details of scenario:A 5E Mini-Dungeon for 4 Level 5 PCs

This complex is set inside a small pyramid or ancient burial site, deep within the desert. It is home to the remains of Nekh-ta-Nebi, a minor nobleman and his wife whose lust for power maintains him and his dusty retinue, centuries after their unholy deaths.. You are a group of adventurers looking to destroy evil and perhaps plunder what treasures can be in the defiles of evil

Please note that while I have dm’ing experience, I don't claim to know every single D&D 5e rule or be familiar with all released errata.

dm-kevin

Linkto Game calendar page: - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2669

Edgertite
August 4th, 2017, 03:43
interested, can we schedule a new one and see about getting more players?