PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a group/willing to DM Pathfinder.

Foamhead
July 29th, 2017, 17:43
I am looking for a pathfinder game, or will DM one if enough people are interested. I am new to Fantasy Grounds but played a lot of Pathfinder.

FG License: I will have Ultimate so any players can take part, and the Pathfinder pack.
Game System:Pathfinder
Time Zone: EST
Day of week and time: Saturday 12:00 pm EDT.
If new game, planned start date: Aug 19, 2017
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly for at least four hours.

Text or Voice: Voice preferred.
Voice software used: Discord
Roleplay & Combat mix: 80/20 combat light, story driven.
Number of Players needed: 2 more.
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1, no items or money.
Character restrictions: Core rules, advanced race guide.

Details of your scenario:

I use my own homebrew setting but rules are as written and such. I generally like to play on Saturday or Sunday but I am flexible. I am female friendly and have very few restrictions. I however hate trouble makers or those who ruin the other players fun. My setting is late renaissance and has minor steampunk/fantasy tech. Characters will be rolled in front of me.

If you like long stories and lot's of character building drop me a line.

About me:

I'm a professional writer and enjoy PnP RPG's because they help me develop and test run ideas.

Myrtheus
July 30th, 2017, 11:33
I'm very interested. I'd have to break out my Pathfinder book. I own it, I just have not played it. So... if you're fine with a player that does not know the system well, then I'm your man! I do know how to roleplay and I love story driven games. I have no problem rolling a character in front of you. I feel that is the best way to do that. If you are interested in trying another system, let me know. I found a few narrative systems that focus on the story over combat and mechanics.

Foamhead
July 30th, 2017, 18:37
I'm a Pathfinder guy.

Floden
August 1st, 2017, 17:55
I would be interested, depending on day and time.
I too am EST and work during the day.

Old school gamer, new to FG, fairly familiar with Pathfinder. Specifically, I have been collecting and browsing PF material for years, with very little game play because of life commitments.
Now would be a good time to dive in, as some of those commitments are lightening.

I have the Ultimate license, as I hope to DM some in the future.

I like a good mix of combat/role play, and absolutely love world building.

Willing to discuss the possibilities at length.

Thanks.

azuremagi
August 1st, 2017, 19:49
I might be interested in joining depending on time. Sat or Sun works for me, but in PST time zone. I have played and gm'd pathfinder for years. No expert in the system but I know it fairly well. I have a paid licence for FG but I have never used it before.

Foamhead
August 2nd, 2017, 04:12
It would likely be on a weekend in the evening but I am still assessing interest and practicality. I am glad to see the interest though.

Rusty Kneecap
August 2nd, 2017, 13:37
Hi yes - sounds like my kind of thing. I am GMT+8. 8:00 PM to Midnight my time is my only real opportunity.

Foamhead
August 4th, 2017, 03:17
I'm still assessing interest and availability. Game will be Saturday at noon, EDT.

Foamhead
August 10th, 2017, 00:45
I'm just bumping this thread to see who is still interested in playing. Please feel free to drop me a line via PM.

Rusty Kneecap
August 10th, 2017, 09:50
I'm just bumping this thread to see who is still interested in playing. Please feel free to drop me a line via PM.

Noon EDT is a midnight start for me so probably would not work out.

Foamhead
August 15th, 2017, 07:13
Bump

Kaylakaze
August 16th, 2017, 16:51
I'd be interested in playing. Anytime on the weekend is good with me. I'm in EDT.

jvkdsh
August 17th, 2017, 11:58
I'm interested in playing sometime, any time is fine with me really, more or less.

Vhok
August 17th, 2017, 13:32
I can do sunday nights after this week, just finishing a short ap game

Foamhead
August 18th, 2017, 04:39
Still room for players. Character generation is Friday (tomorrow) Aug 18th 8:00 EDT

warwon
August 18th, 2017, 12:52
Thanks for or the invite

Foamhead
August 18th, 2017, 15:38
No problem. I sent a PM.

Foamhead
August 19th, 2017, 04:02
Four players as of now. If one or two more wish to play I can squeeze you in.

Foamhead
August 25th, 2017, 11:36
4 players so far, still room for one or two.

Foamhead
September 2nd, 2017, 15:58
Bump

Foamhead
September 12th, 2017, 01:34
I have openings for one or two more players.