PDA

View Full Version : DDAL4-03 The Executioner 8/2/2017 @ 1800 CST

JHale1966
July 29th, 2017, 11:57
FG License: Ultimate, all you need is the demo version.
Game System: D&D 5e Adventurers League

Time Zone: US Central Time
Day of week and time: Wednesday, 8/2/2017, 6pm
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hour session.
Term: AL module - 1 time

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Google Hangouts (no client required)

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: min 3 max 7
Character starting level & equipment: AL characters 1-4, Adventurers League characters
Character restrictions: AL characters

Details of your scenario: The locals are spreading rumors of the emergence of an age-old relic in a remote farming village. Surely you won’t be the only one to seek it, but can you afford to not be successful in this mission? And why haven’t they claimed it for themselves? New players are welcome and encouraged!

NOTE: Players participating in this adventure (or any other Season 4 adventure) are automatically awarded the Demiplane of Dread story award which is explained as:

'You have traversed the mists and now find yourself in the Demiplane of Dread and, until this story award is removed, you are unable to leave. So long as you are trapped, you cannot participate in any adventure or event that takes place outside of Barovia. Tread carefully during your time here, The Dark Powers are watching.'

I like to have the characters submitted early, so I have time to prep for them and get the log sheets ready.

Sign Up link: https://www.warhorn.net/events/pb-gamers/schedule/2017/08/02/sessions/190133

I'm moving back to Warhorn for signups instead of using the calendar system because it's easier for me to keep track of things like alternates.

woodsman
August 1st, 2017, 00:24
Here is my character file and related images. Thanks.

JHale1966
August 1st, 2017, 00:35
Here is my character file and related images. Thanks.
Saved. :)

Teufelhunde87
August 1st, 2017, 01:17
Filling up fast Jim!

JHale1966
August 1st, 2017, 11:58
Filling up fast Jim!

Mucho fasto! And I have some new people to trap in the Demiplane of Dread - bwahahahaha! :D

Teufelhunde87
August 1st, 2017, 14:34
Mucho fasto! And I have some new people to trap in the Demiplane of Dread - bwahahahaha! :D

Nice!! Always good getting fresh "blood"!

JHale1966
August 2nd, 2017, 11:30
If you have not submitted your character yet, please do. We're at 6 and I'm still looking for a couple. :)

Elliannith
August 2nd, 2017, 22:43
Jim, I'm still planning on playing
7is my Target but might be cutting it close.
You still have Imaari so we've got that covered.

JHale1966
August 2nd, 2017, 22:47
I don't have the new one since he would have leveled after the last game.

Edgertite
August 4th, 2017, 03:45
I would love to join in sorry I missed, I finaly got FG set up on my Mac. I am a DM once a month so I guess I know the rules :).
Posting now to show interest. Will take a look at other characters and then make and edit one in.