PDA

View Full Version : I need some players for a short campaign

ldsjohn
February 2nd, 2006, 23:01
I just puchased fg and have got a few of my old players interested in a a campaign, I am going to start with the wizards amulet module but adjusted to fit in my world, so that I can get used to dming using this system, but I need a couple players willing to play a melee or a healing class, as those would be helpfull

I have 3 players allready and would like to fill out a party to at least 5, we are going to be playing at 7:00pm pacific time on wedensdays I dont know how long the sessions will last yet as I dont have much experiecne dming on this system

if anyone is interested please let me know

thanks in advance

TruthRevisited
February 3rd, 2006, 02:35
If needed, I am available around that time. I am more than willing to play a healing class if needed. Let me know.

Oh, also, I have dm'd using FG and might be able to lend you a few pointers. Cheers.

TR

theprofessor
February 3rd, 2006, 05:04
Hi, I applied as a player in the Game Calendar. I have no fg experience but am willing to play any character class. I'm also in the Pacific time zone.

Cheers,
theprofessor

ldsjohn
February 3rd, 2006, 13:32
cool I accepted both of yall, and that brings my group to 4 confirmed and a fith player ( rogue ) higly likely, if either of you have time to mess around in fg before then just send me a pm I am available at 7 pacific usually every night and that woudl give a chance to customize your char and familiarize yourself with the char's background

theprofessor
February 3rd, 2006, 15:48
Thanks, looking forward to it :)

I've sent a pm regarding getting together beforehand.

I'm also happy to play the fighter/barb/ranger.

tp

mrannah
February 12th, 2006, 19:17
are you still looking for players in this? the time seems to match my schedule well, i'm in central us time zone, wednsday nights 9 pm my time would be fine. I'm willing to play pretty much any class, any race.

feel free to email me for any further contacts.

[email protected]