PDA

View Full Version : How do you contact the company?

Alarian
February 2nd, 2006, 19:57
I just attempted to purchase the product and on the submit payment final click, I got an error message. I have no idea if the order was processed or not. I've looked on both the fantasy grounds web page and the smiteworks webpage and there is no contact email address. I don't want to purchase this twice as I was purchasing 5 clients.

Can anyone help me out?

Alarian.

Dupre
February 2nd, 2006, 20:10
We can. Drop us an email ([email protected]) and we'll sort it out.

Alarian
February 2nd, 2006, 20:15
Thanks. I sent email to the address provided.

Alarian
February 2nd, 2006, 22:39
Just wanted to post an update for anyone thinking about buying this software. They responded promptly to my problem and resolved it to MORE than my satisfaction. In fact I would go as far as to say they were very generous in their help. If the program is anything as good as their customer service, this is going to really be outstanding.

Thanks again

Alarian

richvalle
February 3rd, 2006, 00:49
Just wanted to post an update for anyone thinking about buying this software. They responded promptly to my problem and resolved it to MORE than my satisfaction. In fact I would go as far as to say they were very generous in their help. If the program is anything as good as their customer service, this is going to really be outstanding.

Thanks again

Alarian

It is.

:)

Have fun.

rv