PDA

View Full Version : SmiteWorks is Hiring!

ddavison
July 26th, 2017, 22:43
You can read about it in our latest Newsletter.
https://mailchi.mp/fantasygrounds/the-latest-news-from-fantasy-grounds-for-the-week-of-apr-20-486289?e=8b474a65c4

We are looking for a Unity 3D Developer to join our team!

Unity 3D Network Developer

Job Duties

You will work from home full-time as part of a distributed team of developers, each working on separate but occasionally overlapping sections of code. You will be the primary developer for everything on the networking side within our Fantasy Grounds Unity application, working within an existing code base. Some refactoring is expected. Once released, the networking needs will be much less and we will look to shift you into other areas of development within the company. Additional work could include graphical/general Unity programming, server script programming, integration with 3rd party APIs, roleplaying game automation, game system framework development or mobile device development.

Qualifications

You must be able to work independently as part of a remote team.
B.S. in Computer Science, Game Development Studies or equivalent experience
2-5 years experience developing commercial software in Unity
Experience with one or more Unity networking toolsets, such as UNET or Photon
Experience with asynchronous file delivery mechanisms
Experience communicating with server environments
Advanced networking considerations, NAT punch-through, STUN and TURN servers, relay servers, matchmaking, asynchronous file and message delivery, Lobbies

Experience with voice and video applications is a plus
To apply, please email a full resume, cover letter and salary requirements to [email protected]

gqwebb
August 1st, 2017, 03:34
Wish we could share this job posting with all the great folk that worked on sword coast.

I sometimes dream of a mix between fg and sword coast.

ddavison
August 1st, 2017, 16:01
Wish we could share this job posting with all the great folk that worked on sword coast.

I sometimes dream of a mix between fg and sword coast.

I actually reached out to their studio when I first saw that they were disbanding. I hate to see all those assets and hard work go to waste.

sturtus
August 2nd, 2017, 19:10
Good luck with your search!

JRenfroe
September 27th, 2017, 05:47
Thanks for this post. I will refer this to a needy.