PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player (experienced in 5E) LF Weeknight Game Monday CET 5E

Infamouse
July 26th, 2017, 15:27
Hi There,

I am searching for a campaign or group to join for a monday night game. as i live in Holland CET or GMT would be preferred, but other times zones might work depending on the starting time.

I have a bit of experience in 5E played in a few different campaigns some longer then others. I am 30 years old and an all round chill guy that likes to play video games and play D&D.

if you have a spot open let me know.

yeknom
July 27th, 2017, 16:11
I have a spot in a 2e AD&D game that is played on Mondays at 8pm GMT+8. Let me know if you are interested.

Infamouse
July 27th, 2017, 16:16
HI Yeknom,

thanks for the offer but i am looking for 5E as i have never played 2e AD&D also the gmt+8 would make the start at 2pm CET on a monday which i cannot make due to work.
working till 6pm CET.

yeknom
July 27th, 2017, 16:18
No worries. I hope you find a game that suits your time! If not, take the plunge and DM a game yourself! It's far more rewarding. :)

Infamouse
July 27th, 2017, 16:24
yeah i hope i can find something as well.

DMing is still on the list to try but will do that with a live group im playing with. but that is for the future no idea where i can get the time to prep currently.