Time Zone: gmt +1
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: weeknight weekly game
Term:long term
Voice: voice chat

Game System Preferred:No preferred system
Game System Experience: some 5e experience/ pathfinder would be new
Fantasy Grounds Experience: never used FG

Character Type Preferred: I prefer player melee based
About me: My name is Alex. I am 24y/o. The reason I finally decided to purchase FG is that in Belgium there isn't really a big Dnd scene and my friends are not at all interested in this stuff. The thing that got me into Dnd is the fact that you can be whoever you like in the campaign. Escape a little from whatever is going on in the real world. I love beating up some bad guys with all my strength and might. I am eager to play with you and to learn more about FG and Dnd in general
Kind regards
Alex

GunnarGreybeard
July 26th, 2017, 18:48
Time Zone: gmt +1
Voice: voice chat
Hi Alex. Welcome to the forums and Fantasy Grounds.

I see you signed up for my 5E [D&D] - Dragonlance (Unlikely Heroes) (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?39377-LFP-5E-D-amp-D-Dragonlance-(Unlikely-Heroes)) game but posted you are looking for "voice chat" games. I went ahead and accepted your submission to the Game Calendar BUT please be advised that the games I run are TEXT Chat only, at least at present.

lexinator
July 26th, 2017, 18:51
Yeah I would rather have voice but but text is also good. Everything for some D&D

The High Druid
July 27th, 2017, 14:31
I've got a game running wednesday evenings 2000 FI, 1900 EU, 1800 UK which could use another player or two. The characters are level 4, based in Sigil (Planescape), but are being sent to various locations on their adventures. The main group is currently on their way to a haunted castle in Ravenloft, while the secondary group (while one of the players is on holiday) is defending a Spelljammer from pirates.

lexinator
July 27th, 2017, 21:33
can you give me a link because I can't see it in the calendar?

The High Druid
July 27th, 2017, 22:13
It's not in the calendar, I don't find it especially useful (just another thing to keep updated). If you're interested we'll have to do it the old fashioned way and have a chat. In other words, if you have any questions, fire away.

lexinator
July 27th, 2017, 22:48
Ok, are the characters already premade? Don't really know all that much about Planescape. Is it text only/voice only? Discord or in game chat.

The High Druid
July 28th, 2017, 17:21
We're using discord, everyone has created their own characters (at least two) you don't need to know all that much about planescape, as it's only the home city, not much has happened there yet as the group is being sent elsewhere on adventures.

lexinator
July 28th, 2017, 17:32
Am I free to chose whatever class I want or does the group require a specific role?

adamyaz
July 28th, 2017, 19:56
Lexinator, I see that you are in Gunnar's game for tuesdays as well (Dragon Lance-unlikely heroes), I look forward to starting that one with you, also this is a link to a game that is in GMT time zone as well: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2432

Gozzgull has not been active recently but more players keep applying, perhaps we can get him to run it....

Also Mavirk6666 has one in GMT (5e Homebrew Campaign): https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2629
that is needing players

look forward to seeing you in game!

The High Druid
July 28th, 2017, 23:14
Main group has a cleric, battlerager and wizard. I don't mind overlap too much. Nature types might not find themselves in the wilderness as much as they would like, unless the party chooses the appropriate adventures

wsorrentini
July 29th, 2017, 02:04
i can play anything 5ed but mi hours are 8am-2pm eastern USA monday to friday

NekoPix
July 29th, 2017, 03:26
is this still going on and at what time?

The High Druid
July 29th, 2017, 11:11
This is Lex's LFG thread, so I shalln't be hijacking it into a recruitment thread for my game.