PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Wed or Thurs CET Euro Time Zone 5E

Cappinator
July 25th, 2017, 08:08
FG License: Standard
Time Zone: Central European Time, GMT+1
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Sundays, after 6PM. Once a week, or once every two weeks.
Term: Long term
Voice: Yes

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: I have quite some experience with D&D, ranging from 2nd up to 5th edition, also some other non D&D ones, such as Start Wars and Shadowrun
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'm fairly familiar with FG, I ran a few games with a few friends of mine. Not an expert though.

Character Type Preferred: no real preference.
About me: I like to have a laugh, so the occasional joke in character can happen, though I try to not let it get out of control. I like to roleplay, but not hardcore, so I like to speak in-character a lot, but do occasionally feel like I need to take it out of character. I like challenging strategic fights, but I prefer roleplay over combat, so I wouldn't feel comfortable with a whole night of combat. I like building up my character, both stat-wise, as well as personality wise; building a relationship with the other characters in the party; solving puzzles; etc.

kastioan
July 26th, 2017, 04:41
If ther is open place im interesting

The High Druid
July 27th, 2017, 14:33
I've got a game running wednesday evenings 2000 FI, 1900 EU, 1800 UK which could use another player or two. The characters are level 4, based in Sigil (Planescape), but are being sent to various locations on their adventures. The main group is currently on their way to a haunted castle in Ravenloft, while the secondary group (while one of the players is on holiday) is defending a Spelljammer from pirates.