PDA

View Full Version : LFP for campaign that just started - D&D 5e - Mondays 7:00 PM Central

irondog
July 25th, 2017, 02:54
FG License: Standard License, players need standard license minimum
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Central USA
Day of week and time: every Monday starting at 7:00 PM
Planned start date: July 10th
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hour sessions
Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Voice only
Voice software used: Fantasy Grounds Teamspeak server

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40
Number of Players in game & needed: 4 to 6 six players
Character starting level & equipment: The party are all at 2nd level now.
Character restrictions: No UA, no evil characters, all characters need DM approval. Create characters using standard array (15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8) for ability scores.

On the Sword Coast, north of Neverwinter, lies the town of Port Llast. It is an ancient settlement, having stood here, in one form or another, since 127 DR. When it was founded by Grath Erlkar as Grath’s Hold. Since then its fortune has pendulumed back and forth between prosperity and ruin. Lately, its star has been on the rise. Its population swelling and the town expanding beyond recent memory. But all Port Llastians know, the good times never last.

This campaign is set in Port Llast on the Sword Coast and will hopefully result in an adventure published on the DM’s Guild website. Its adventure arch will take the characters from 1st to 5th level as they interact with many of Port Llast’s factions and snuff out threats to Port Llast’s new found prosperity.

Looking for mature dedicated players willing to give feedback. Experience D&D players preferred and preference given to those with strong character back story. Please add yourself on the game calendar and PM me to be accepted.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2607

irondog
July 27th, 2017, 13:36
Still looking for a couple more players.

twseifert
July 27th, 2017, 17:03
I just started a Monday night game and would be interested otherwise. I am free on Tuesday nights though...

jammer2012
July 28th, 2017, 02:53
Im free monday night's and if you still have a spot sign me up :)

Plaindog
August 10th, 2017, 16:06
Hi there. Signing up playing a Kenku Cleric of Mask if interested :)

funksoulbrother
August 11th, 2017, 02:29
Are you still looking for players if so id like to try

irondog
August 11th, 2017, 04:12
We are full up. Not accepting more players at this time.