PDA

View Full Version : LFP – D&D 5E (Tryanny of Dragons – Eberron Campaign Setting) - AEST

Nulk
July 24th, 2017, 09:29
Hey all, due to the imminent departure of a long time player within our group we have an opening for an adventurer. The party is (sort of) progressing through the Tyranny of Dragons story line and would benefit from a replacement player. Characters are currently at level 8 and about to embark into chapter 5 of the Hoard of the Dragon Queen.
The party have spent a fair amount of time pursuing other adventures outside of the main story, and are about to complete a 24 session side quest, that has now put them beyond the normal progression of the main plot. This means that while the party are loosely following a published adventure, there will be a significant amount of adjusted material to reflect the parties current situation.

FG License: I have an Ultimate license which means you can join with the Demo.
Time Zone: Australian Standard Time (AEST)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: We play every Friday @ 8:00 pm (3AM PDT) (6AM EDT) (10AM GMT) – Party is also considering a switch to Thursdays (so this is an option)
Term: Long term, ongoing campaign - new player to start from late August.
Voice: Discord

Game System: D&D 5E Tyranny of Dragons: Hoard of the Dragon Queen (Currently at about Chapter 5) and progressing to Rise of Tiamat
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I would have to consider myself an Intermediate at FG. Still learning some small things about FG, but know all the basics. We do have experts within the group, who are friendly and able to provide help and assistance when needed.
Character Type Preferred: There are some character restrictions, but also additional options including UA and Homebrew. I would prefer nothing less than true neutral for character alignment, but character choice is up to the player.
About the Game: 60/40 split between roleplay and mechanics and advocate roleplay over murderhobo-ism.
Mechanics are considered important, but the rule of cool applies, and rules may be bent to facilitate a good story, and while I try to keep DM rulings consistent I am occasionally prone to the odd mistake. This campaign is not black and white, cut and dry scenario as it is set within the Eberron Campaign setting rather than the Forgotten Realms as written. There is significant ability to run off script or even abandon the main plot altogether and for character choice, and players are encouraged to do so as they see fit. However everything has a consequence, but ultimately you can do what you want.

As DM I try to incorporate a level of player driven story arcs, as well as the main plot. RP in our sessions can become 'intense', between players as each character is encouraged to have their own motivations however, we play is a non PVP game, and player collaboration is required. While character conflict and party angst provide great roleplay experiences, overtly obstructive character concepts and playstyles are not welcomed. Basically people whose play styles stop party and story progression or are disruptive in game need not apply.

New players of new FG users are welcome to apply.

Attached are a copies of the most recent releases of the Korranberg Chronicle which teases a number of current exploits of the party as well as provides some hooks for the party and adds a bit of life to the game.

PM me if you are interested or would like further information.

wsorrentini
July 31st, 2017, 19:33
LFG 1 Player M to F 8AM-2PM EST USA/12PM-6PM GMT 5E

Nulk
August 1st, 2017, 00:46
Hi wsorrentini, are you enquiring about availability? happy to provide details if you have any specific questions.
Nulk

wsorrentini
August 1st, 2017, 00:53
yes i was confuse on the times

Nulk
August 1st, 2017, 05:10
8PM AEST = 5am EST
8PM AEST = 10AM GMT

according to this https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

Atua
August 1st, 2017, 10:40
Popping in to say that Nulk is a great DM, good luck with your search Nulk. :-)

Edgertite
August 4th, 2017, 03:34
In PST so 2am for me... however I usually stay up all night Fridays anyways :)
I would love to join and have a few character ideas I could draw up after seeing what party has already. thanks for allowing UA. It has great stuff.