PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weekend Game Sat\Sun CST US Time Zone 5E

TigersEye
July 24th, 2017, 07:15
FG License: Standard/PHB 4e,5e
Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: LF Weekly game on the weekends prefer later in the day
Term: Long term campaign
Voice: Can use any program. Have a good mic.

Game System Preferred: 4E or 5E
Game System Experience: Been playing D&D for 20 years or so (I'm 29). Been playing 5E since the beta
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have done some 1 shots. I know how to use the program pretty well
Character Type Preferred: I will play anything the group needs. I love to make characters and will create a deep character regardless of class.
About me: I enjoy a 50/50 mix of RP and combat. Below is a short description of my last two characters I played online D&D with. If I sound like a player you would be interested in having in your game please send me a DM.

Sir Melandris Perseus Nethandro the III "Mel"

Character Race: Halfling
Character Class: Fighter (Purple Dragon Knight Archetype)
Character Background: Noble Knight

The house name of Nethandro is spoken in the courts of Cormyr accompanied with no small amount of snickering and laughter. The only noble family of Halflings in the entire country, to say they are an oddity would be an understatement. Their lands and titles were gained several centuries back by Sir Melandris Perseus Nethandro. Melandris was the greatest Halfling fighter of his day. Riding his Mastiff he won many battles. He would ride up and down the lines of outnumbered knights and yell “If one as small as I is willing to charge the enemy what kind of cowards are you not to follow.” For his great service to the king he was given a small amount of land and a title. These deeds are now in the past. The only thing the Nethandro house is known for these days are their fine breed of Mastiffs that have been bred as guard dogs for a century and a half.
A knight of a lesser house in Cormyr Sir Melandris Perseus Nethandro the III seeks to bring honor to his household by accomplishing great acts of heroism. There has been talk that his house is not only weak in strength of arms, but in finance as well. Guided by honor above all else, as a Purple Dragon Knight of Cormyr, Melandris seeks honor and glory. This means riding into battle unafraid and always willing to face the challenges that come. Through his great deeds he will restore the reputation of his house and possibly bring back some coin to help fill their coffer.
Melandris is stout for a Halfling weighing approximately 45 pounds at just over 3 feet tall. He has brown hair and brown eyes like most Halflings. Just like his now legendary ancestor, Melandris rides atop a great beast known as Reginald. Reginald has been trained in combat since alongside Melandris since he was a boy.

Lily and Vilnet

Character Race: Human
Character Class: Bard
Character Background: Entertainer

From a young age Lilly always wanted to go to the city and become a singer. Her father forbade her from following her dreams, saying that nothing would ever come from her singing. Lily strove to prove her father wrong vowing one day she would become a famous singer. Born on the streets Lily had no means to an end for her dream. She practiced her street singing on the street corner, but in their city, street performers were very common and she was paid very little heed. In her adult life Lily did not give up her dreams of singing but did find a better way to pay the bills. Washing clothes and performing other odd jobs Lily could eventually display her talent for singing. Working in taverns and brothels as the entertainment didn’t provide much more money than are other odd jobs, but it was something she wanted.
Eventually Lily fell in love with a man named Vilnet. A fellow singer she often performed with him around town. Eventually the two started to sing together. Vilnet loved Lily for who she was but despised her for talent. Vilnet tried to seek out a means for which to better his own singing. Eventually he stumbled upon a strange merchant he had never seen in town before. The merchant offered him a bracelet that would enhance the wearers desired talent to its peak. Vilnet is desperate scrounged together the money to buy the bracelet. He figured, even if it didn’t work he can give it to Lily for her birthday. Vilnet put on the bracelet and to his surprise his singing to get better, sweeter, or melodious. He knew from the sound of his own voice he now had no equal, at least that he had heard, to his talent. He took his prize home planning to show it off to Lily and the others the next day, but when he awoke he found himself turned into a ferret. With tufts of hair missing in certain places a droopy eye and gnarled matted fur. He was positive this is the most repulsive creature he had ever seen staring back at him in the mirror. He was surprised when he could talk. Not only could he talk but he could sing. The same beautiful voice he had heard the day before.
Vilnet rushed to Lily to tell her what had happened to him. When he found her she was crying wordlessly. The magic that had helped him become a better singer had to come from somewhere. It had stolen Lily’s beautiful voice. After some time, and not a little bit of difficultly, he explained that he thought her loss of voice was his fault. Furious she demanded that he take her to the merchant, but his shop was abandoned and he was nowhere to be found.
Together the mute Lily and her ugly singing ferret adventure for a cure to their curse.