PDA

View Full Version : LFG: New UK player to fantasy grounds but experienced Roleplayer

Jankin
July 23rd, 2017, 16:40
FG License: Standard
Time Zone: UK
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I can play most days, due to my work sometimes I will be working in the morning, then sometimes at night so normally a 6am to 3pm or a 2pm to 10pm, I know 3 weeks in advance what my shifts are, so I can inform you what days I'm free.
Term: i.e: I don't really mind, I just want to get used to fantasy grounds, if the story is short or long term that don't matter, since I will want to finish the story until the end.
Voice: I have Discord and TS.

Game System Preferred: I don't mind.
Game System Experience: I have a long time experience with dnd and roleplaying in general since I play nwn2 dnd roleplay servers.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: First time player.
Character Type Preferred: I don't really mind, normally I play characters with some sort of mental or physical disability e.g. A drunken Cleric, I tend not to play mages/wizards since I'm not really in to there roles, Rogues/Archers/Trackers/Fighters/Clerics/Beastmasters/Barbs are normally the classes I like to play.

Contact me on here or on
Steam: Paddyjuice
Discord: Paddyjuice#9036

Jankin
July 23rd, 2017, 22:55
Small Update: I have experienced a mock roleplay, battle and how to make my character.

Halaku
July 24th, 2017, 09:19
I'm currently looking for another player to join an ongoing Savage Worlds Slipstream game on Sunday evenings at 7pm uk time.

Jankin
July 24th, 2017, 10:48
Oh I would be up for it, not familiar with savage worlds though.

Halaku
July 24th, 2017, 13:31
It is a simple enough system, if you want to play about with it I can run my FG server up wednesday evening and run you through a few things.
Also feel free to ask me things on discord.
Would you want to make your own character or take over one who's player had to leave the group?

wsorrentini
July 31st, 2017, 19:30
LFG 1 Player M to F 8AM-2PM EST USA/12PM-6PM GMT 5E