PDA

View Full Version : LFP - D&D 5E (Prince of the Apocalypse)

Insanity
July 23rd, 2017, 14:48
Some members of a group that I had played with some years ago is assembling once more and looking for new additions.
We're just getting started and haven't had our first session yet. I believe our schedule will be every other Sunday from 6-10pm EDT (GMT -4). If schedules permit, we've added other sessions.
Currently three players confirmed, probably two additions would be fine.

Please reply if interested.

FG License: Standard
Time Zone: USA EDT (GMT -4)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Every other Sunday from 6-10pm EDT (GMT -4). If schedules permit, we've added a few sessions here and there.
Term: Long. DM has Prince of the Apocalypse planned.
Voice: Discord

Game System: D&D 5E, Prince of the Apocalypse
Character Type Preferred: We currently have three players; a rogue, warlock, and a druid.

TheDux
July 23rd, 2017, 18:22
I would love to play. I have only played a homebrew variation of the intro for this one and am stoked to give it a try. I have enough concepts to fill in any gaps the party needs though I am more inclined at the moment towards melee. I have a wood elf monk I am interested in playing that I am basing on a ancestor of mine (a Shawnee leader) but...that is only 1 of many ideas.

About me: I am a veteran of dnd since the late 90s (off and on). I know how to optimize but tend to build more on the side of theme and concept. Off session I like to add to background with short journal entries/dream sequences/meditation vision to further develope tmy characters. I tend towards healer, control, support, and utility builds though this tends to lead me towards not having a chance to play other styles. I DM about 80% of the games I run. I do play loose with the rules as DM and favor rule of cool over most but experience has tempered this to know where the balance and line is. I make an awesome bbq sauce. I am part of a charity team that makes competition level chili for a competition where I dress in drag and compete to be the tackiest queen (I hold my own against real professional drag Queens I am proud to say). I have a pretty flexible schedule and my wife fully supports my dnd addiction (we usually play together) so no nagging wife telling me to get off.

grkuntzmd
July 23rd, 2017, 19:26
I am interested in your Sunday evening game.

I played in college and recently started again after retiring. I run a Saturday morning 5th edition game for the residents at a local nursing home.

I have all of the 5th edition manuals and a FG ultimate license.

I can play any character class that is needed. I recently played a cleric in a roll20 one-shot and enjoyed turning undead :).

Klaatu_the_druid
July 23rd, 2017, 19:58
Game sounds great and the time works for me - I can join as a Tempest cleric.

Insanity
July 23rd, 2017, 22:23
I've sent pms. At this time no additional replies are needed.
Thanks.

Insanity
July 25th, 2017, 04:07
We would be interested in another addition if anyone is interested.

TigersEye
July 25th, 2017, 04:44
I am really interested in playing with your group. I know 5E really well. I have a Standard FG license and the 5E PHB. Below is a post I made about myself. I am willing to play any class that the group needs. If you asked my to pick I would say Fighter - Eldritch Knight.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?39376-LFG-1-Player-LF-Weekend-Game-Sat-Sun-CST-US-Time-Zone-5E

phrcastro
July 25th, 2017, 18:38
Time works for me, you are still looking, could join as a Cleric, Paladin or Wizard.
Cheers, Pedro

Insanity
July 26th, 2017, 03:19
Time works for me, you are still looking, could join as a Cleric, Paladin or Wizard.
Cheers, Pedro
Thanks, but the group is now complete. If things change, I'll update the thread.