PDA

View Full Version : Bought Beasts and Barbarians on Steam, isn't downloading or updating properly

Black Hammer
July 21st, 2017, 21:25
I bought it on Steam, and it's been billed to my account and appearing properly on the Steam DLC interface, so I don't think it's their fault.

I have about a dozen rulesets and more extensions for FG, some bought, others downloaded online, a few done myself, and I have a decent understanding of what to look for.

I'm not seeing B&B as an option as an extension under Savage Worlds 4 where I would expect to find it. I'm not even seeing it as a ruleset or under library modules within a SW ruleset game. There are no new files under Extensions, Modules, or Rulesets in */appdata/roaming/fantasy grounds. I've relaunched Steam since the purchase, verified the files, and updated FG off the launcher several times. Have tried this on both the Live and Test versions.

Trenloe
July 21st, 2017, 21:27
Have you linked your Steam account with your FG account? And refreshed Steam purchases? Go here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/syncSteamAccount.xcp

Black Hammer
July 22nd, 2017, 07:49
Was linked. Had to refresh steam purchases, but that did it. Thanks.