PDA

View Full Version : LFG - 1 player - Wed or Thur game (late night) - PST US - Prefer 5e

Mats-Fu
July 21st, 2017, 02:22
FG License: Unlimited
Time Zone: Pacific Standard United States
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Wednesday or Thursday, late night preferred (starts at midnight give or take a few hours). Weekly, biweekly, or monthly (any will work).
Term: Long, short, or one-shot (any will work).
Voice: Have skype and discord, willing to use whatever though.

Game System Preferred: 5e D&D, Rolemaster
Game System Experience: D&D 1e-5e, Rolemaster, Palladium, White Wolf, L5R, 7th Sea, Star Wars, Shadowrun.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Noob! Brand new to FG, wanting to play a few games so I can eventually run a 5e game.

Character Type Preferred: Anything similar to a Monk or Wizard is by far my favorite class, Elf is my preferred race. Willing to play anything except for a Dwarf, a Druid, or a Cleric.
About me: I'm a long time table top gamer, but with the coming of age and family responsibilities, getting friends together to Role-play is difficult. I have turned to Online table top in hopes to find a way to still get the table top experience, but still maintain time for a healthy family. Generally I prefer elaborate games immersed in a balance of role-playing, intrigue, problem solving, combat, and large scale warfare. However, since my initial goal is to lean more about FG (especially with 5e) I'm be just as happy with a dungeon crawl. I'm a mature, considerate player who is always on time for a game. If for some reason I'm not able to make a game I will let the GM and party know in advance.

I have a D&D Adventurer's League number if it's necessary FYI.

Halaku
July 24th, 2017, 15:33
Hi welcome to the forums.
I can suggest also checking out the LFG channel on the FG Discord server.
https://discord.gg/VKbhkSt
Good luck finding a game.
--Halaku

Mats-Fu
July 24th, 2017, 17:43
Thanks for the advice Halaku, I'll give discord a shot as well.